Non-woke-bros.... why did it flop? were we wrong?

non-woke-bros.... why did it flop? were we wrong?

Attached: northman.jpg (500x714, 87.1K)

Eggers built himself up as a horror filmmaker who took formal risks and suddenly he decided to do a basic historical action piece which is just shot nicely. He turned away a chunk of his previous audience, the shitty posters which didn't appeal to neither his previous fans nor the normalfags didn't help. The marketing overall was weak especially since the vikings are not very popular right now.

i really liked it. great movie imo. do you like art, or do you like money

It wasn't that good.

The writer/director made some weird choices.

I like people who don't talk like ESL retards having a stroke.

I loved it but the movie really has no mass appeal. It's too long and weird for normalfags.

Trannies make this thread every day

Go white go broke

It was a fun watch.

Viking fatigue, a bit too "out there" for the average audience, wasn't really that compelling of a story, very average.
It was too in the middle of "average vikingshit for large audience" and "weird shit for Norsemen enjoyers".

Why is it controversial to make a fucking viking movie with an all white cast? What kind of clown world are we living in?

people often think im esl but i write in the same style my mom does. we're both really smart

should have done it a semi authentic language for the time it was set in.

so just because a bunch of plebs didnt see it doesnt mean it flopped. who gives a second thought about the low iq?

normies can't into Norse kino
it still made more than the witch and lighthouse combined, but this was never going to mass appeal to MCU shitters

he typed fine, maybe you are just too sun iq to understand his post you moron.

It isn't you low IQ gigafaggot. That flick didn't flop because it got cancelled by twittertroons, wall street journal, aliens or whatever. It was just bad.

there is not much to understand in his simpleton post, he just typed it like a retard

i think people did not like it because americans only like roman stuff because you can still put le stronk blaq man or woman in it like in gladiator. also americans are pretty much all niggers so they wont like an all white looking cast

he typed it fine. stop being a mega dork

>there is not much to understand
kino bait. i admit defeat