Now that the dust has settled, what was the peak of Game of Thrones?

Now that the dust has settled, what was the peak of Game of Thrones?

Attached: got.jpg (585x575, 45.51K)

Maario Naharis

Attached: 60888B66-6536-4DAA-88C6-344A7ED46D57.jpg (477x318, 51.67K)

Based.

Season 5

Season 1, it started to go downhill from there. Slight at first before it went crashing down

Watchers on the Wall. Pure fun.

not watching it

Hodor and L+R=J were the last highlights in season 6

I hated that episode back in the day because I didn't like the wall/Jon storyline, but in retrospect it is a pretty great episode.

can say what you like but in both the books and the show the plot reaches a high point with the red wedding.

Everything after that is just pure bloat

Normie answer, but the Red Wedding. It was all downhill from there and the story is basically leading to up to that point.

D&D took the show because they wanted to do the Red Wedding, they stopped caring after that.

> L+R=J
literally completely and utterly 100% meaningless so it's hard to give a shit. It's literally just a big waste of time. Same with him dying and getting resurrected, lol

>have to answer correctly to mystery regarding Jon's parents before fat man gives you his blessing to do the show
>don't do anything with it
BRAVO

Attached: dumbanddumber.jpg (576x387, 50.97K)

Can't believe I'm sort of defending Dan and DABID, but the show going to shit sort of isn't their fault. ASOS wraps up so many of the interesting plot points from the story up to that point. Robb and Cat die and the War of Five Kings is essentially over, Joffrey dies, Tywin dies, Oberyn appears and dies, Tyrion leaves King's Landing, Jaime returns to King's Landing, Jon's story with the watch/wildlings comes to a thrilling head with a massive battle, Dany finally takes control of something, and probably other things I'm forgetting. And many of these plots and characters are replaced by ones that just aren't as interesting. I know gurm didn't intend it to be a trilogy, but the first three books definitely feel like one story that largely comes to an end. D&D certainly could have done better post season 4, but no matter what they did, it was never going to be as good as the first half.

The Light of the Seven

Re-reading this I was kinder to D&D than I intended to be. They are still hacks.

My pet theory is that the anecdote about Martin asking them who Jon's mother was is just a shit test- if it actually happened at all. He would have been satisfied with ANY answer other "some prostitute Ned spent a night with." He just wanted to see if they did anything but skim the books. Not that they could have gotten the answer by just googling "who is Jon Snow's mother" even before the show came out

You now remember that D&D got a 200M deal with Netflix years ago and their work for Netflix has consisted of one Leslie Jones stand-up special because they're retards who can't be trusted with anything else.

Attached: 1613421900408.png (411x474, 424.75K)

For me? Battle of the bastards. Even though it pussified ramsay and made him run away scared of Jon snow when in a earlier season he fought vikings while being fucking shirtless.

Ned dying. It's all downhill from there.

>I didn't like the wall/Jon storyline

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (1914x933, 75.62K)