Clark, 32, who speaks with a Welsh lilt and bears a striking resemblance to Blanchett...

>Clark, 32, who speaks with a Welsh lilt and bears a striking resemblance to Blanchett, wants to explore how Galadriel evolves as she ages—and center that journey in what’s been a male-dominated story. “I didn’t read the books"
time.com/6205837/the-rings-of-power-amazon-most-expensive/

Attached: 1660919773819707.jpg (1172x814, 185.45K)

Blanchett mogs

Morfydd looks like she'd play the uglier friend of the main character in a mid 2000s disney show

>It’s Morfin time

>and bears a striking resemblance to Blanchett

Attached: 341db59c264c4049b167afb251edfe8a.png (805x796, 641.95K)

>Welsh
Checks out

>bears a striking resemblance to Blanchett

Attached: 1612924793333.jpg (1018x1024, 110.34K)

>“I didn’t read the books"
They are shameless

you fell for misinformation

>“I didn’t read the books and think, ‘I wish there were more female characters,’ because I just took it as given that that was the way things were,” she says.

So she didn't read the books?

>striking resemblance
people are completely brain dead

And? This is same shit you people love to see why it comes from MSM.

Isn't it crazy how the person getting paid to do this role wants the character to have as much screen time as possible, crazy that eh

what? Can you please be a bit more specific with your insults?

>“I didn’t read the books"
Dumb Cunt

>Blanchett mogs
This. Blanchett not only has the beauty of a goddess, she also has a great voice as well.
That girl on the right looks like she works at Ikea

>bears a striking resemblance to Blanchett
Who the fuck would ever think this? Blanchett looked like an actual beautiful elf, meanwhile Clark looks like a 45 year old trailer trash mom who is doing a cosplay.

it's the opposite, you've been brainwashed by 20 years of propaganda. Blanchett has always looked like a middle aged mom, nothing special. At least the new girl looks weird/elfish somehow even though she looks too much like a teenager.

Fpbp. This welsh slag looks like an incredible peasant in comparison.

>33 years old
>grandma age spots
>teenager

You are insane. Your words are clearly spoken from a delusional person who has fallen in love with someone he saw on the internet.

Striking resemblance my ass

So the silmarillion was a female empowerment blog for people who never read the books, bravo Amazon