See posts about this from normie pages on Facebook

>see posts about this from normie pages on Facebook
>all the top comments in the comment section are normies saying it looks bad, with many up votes
Literally. It's not even like ghost busters 2016 where there's a terminally online culture war happening, and a bunch of normies who are unaffected and vaguely interested in the project.

In this case, even the normiest or normies are not interested in this project. And not even for culture war or lore adherence reasons because normies don't really care about that. It's just nobody thinks this looks good.

Attached: images (60).jpg (640x480, 51.54K)

>normie

fpbp

>Facebook

Only 30+ year olds use that site. That's not a comment or criticism on you or anything, I'm just talking about demographics here. Amazon 100% wants the teen and 20somethings.

Cope more. It's going to be the biggest show in history.

>It's going to be the biggest flop in history.
fixed that for you.

GIgacope. It's over and you know it.

Attached: rings_of_power.jpg (1170x648, 131.19K)

I'm still watching Rings of Power

>Amazon 100% wants the teen and 20somethings
Depressing question: do any of that demographic even care about LOTR?

There were articles about how young white bitches used the LotR movies a 'safe space' during the pandemic.

Does anyone under 30 even care about this shit? I'm 26 and most of my friends are around the same age. None of them give a shit about this, I'm the only one who ever brought it up in conversation and we all pretty much agreed it looks shit and never talked about it again. The only people I know who might watch it are a couple of dudes old enough to be my dad.

Sorry about that :^(

It is though. The only salvageable from this is the music and maybe practical effect.

Amazon wants this to be their Game of Thrones, but PG13, and capturing the YA Hunger Games type audience. Yes, they are a decade behind from when both those references were in the zeitgeist.

oh yeah, Tik Tok's ON FIRE with that rings of power hype right now
Zoomers fucking love lord of the rings, the height of Millennial fantasy

Attached: 1655030526936.gif (300x222, 498.39K)

my normie friends are looking forward to it and puzzled why as someone who loves LOTR im not looking forward to it

Attached: 1625044756681.jpg (400x387, 30.91K)

did you not just say "it looks like shit"?

I said that one one of them said it looks "pretty interesting" and asked how it looks like shit. I said the cgi and the same guy said that is a pretty minor thing to get upset about

these same normies loved the witcher tv show btw

the show is aimed at white 14 to 30 years old average looking women and general nignog audience, the two biggest consumerist/tv show audiences, meanwhile all those negative comments are made by white men (who will watch it too, becouse they want to get laid), so everybody at amazon is comfy af. The show is too big to fail, marketing too large, so women will watch it, to be "in" on the popular (as the marketing would make you believe) thing.
>It's not popular, it just has marketing campaign!
Normies perceive marketing campaign as thing being popular and if thing is popular it must be good. See: Witcher TV show, game of thrones after season 3

Attached: 1659005437077928.jpg (1672x2048, 460.93K)

If how something looks is so minor no one would care about fashion or trannies. That guy really is a normie.

I feel like that sums up a lot of entertainment nowadays. They want the success and prestige of what came before while actively removing what made these things appealing in the first place.

>women
>watching lotr show
>watching a lotr show that they can't profit because their main audience, simps hate
Lmao

niggerfatigue is real, yo

>normies hate it
Certified kino inc

Anyone remember how this movie came out in 2019, and had like, an entire white cast?

Attached: 1646788190009.jpg (800x450, 36.85K)

You don't know how this world works. Simps will like anything women like, see: harry pottah. Women will watch this becouse lotr is popular and this is lotr turned into young adult strong wohmyn crap = crack for white women. and it also has colored side roles = women can virtue signal by doing nothing = ultra crack for white women.

No you are the one who doesn't know how it works, a women only watch what she thinks will get her attention and if her main audience aka males don't like anything they won't even bother with it because it's pointless when they could watch Better Call Saul or stream more League of Legends

it was a sequel to a movie that came out before diversity was mandatory

But like. Kinda wild, huh? They didn't through a designated diversity character in there at all.

streaming isn't real world, you retarded zoomer. The fuck are you talking about audience. Almost no women play league of legends, what is wrong with you? Parasocial maggot.

>Almost no women play league of legends
How old are you?

>white 14 to 30 years old average looking women and general nignog audience, the two biggest consumerist/tv show audiences
really? here in spain women older than 55 years are the biggest consumerist group