What does Any Forums think of Fargo, the series?

What does Any Forums think of Fargo, the series?

Attached: 63FDA9AE-70E9-4EE3-AF44-0449FA0513A3.jpg (1600x600, 78.71K)

Oh geez, now hold on there fella...

It's a red tide, Lester, this life of ours. The shit they make us eat day after day, the boss, the wife, et cetera, wearing us down. If you don't stand up to it, let 'em know you're still an ape deep down where it counts, you're just gonna get washed away.

Attached: fargo_series.jpg (698x915, 180.17K)

K I N O

kino
kino
good
ok
shit

gives me strong reddit vibes, specially on the first season with the whole "loser faggot beta prostate retard all of a sudden goes rampage mode" trope that's been going on since fargo the movie or fight club, spawning a whole subgenre that is getting boring if you ask me.
Regardless, it isn't bad, I prefferred season 2 but I wouldn't watch beyond that. Show's an anthology with loosely connected stories and each season is something different. Season 3 was very average and I heard season 4 is absolute garbage.
It's better than the movie to me, at least

what the fuck doesn’t give this retarded board “reddit vibes” anymore. I thought the 1st season was worth it more for malvo than the hobbit guy. agree on stop after season 2 tho

I like the style. The last one was not a good Fargo season.
I generally liked it, I thought it was a decent story, it just did not fit into Fargo for me.

Kino series. Season 3 is probably the slowest and weakest. Season 4 was kino. Oddly it's not in order. Chronologically it should be 4 2 1 3, I believe.

s3 was absolute kino

Season 1 is great, season 2 is a marvelous work of television and one of the finest seasons of television ever produced in my opinion, and season 3 is underrated. Haven't seen season 4

S1 was saved by Thornton, the Hobbit guy and the old dad. The female cop and her beta fiancée were insufferable.

S2 was great, the series’ peak so far, with a weird edge.

I haven’t watched S3.

S4 was pure Reddit and the lowest despite some great performances and casting. It was tainted with obnoxious racial strife and current-year CRT lingo.

Upcoming S5 stars Jon Hamm, Juno Temple and some older white woman. So that’s odd considering today’s casting vetos. It’s set in 2019.

There is 5 seasons?

At least the first season was shot in the town I live in. Met Billy Bob when he was getting a bite. Nice guy

Wrong. It isn't hays code approved. BCS, House and Psyche on the other hand follow the hays code and the good guys win.

I recall season 3 never really having a plot and just moving episode by episode but the deaf guy returning was cool. I might have to rewatch then if you guys like it.
Based Bemidji chad. I bought my truck from the dealership where they shot the film.

I would let him fuck me

Angelina Jolie did let him at her prime

what the fuck is the meaning of those pictures of tv shows with dictionary in the background
i don't get it

Season with Chris Rock was absolute shit.

Season 2 > Season 1 > Season 4 > Season 3

One of the best tv shows I've seen, at least the first two seasons
season 3 was kind of meh, season 4 was barely watchable