I quite like The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

I quite like The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
It's a well paced movie with interesting characters and enjoyable scenes. I've seen it several times.
So I'm worried about watching pic related. I'm concerned that their brainlet takes will piss me off and give me a headache. I'm particularly concerned about Rich Evans.
So my question to you Any Forums is, what will I think of Red Letter Media's GBU review if I watch it?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-20 15-50-15.png (383x326, 123.99K)

Fag. Shut up

I ignore videos with Rich as a central figure in the debate due to his shit taste.

stop being autistic

It's a video with Rich, do you even have to ask...

Oh boy. I unsubbed but their take on classic films is so pathetic

It's a good review. Enjoy it, son.

Shit taste

>Mike brings up a legit criticism
>Rich: "eh it's ok, I'm fine with it"

They dont look for things to nitpick and just spend the time complimenting and how others borrow from the film.

I agree with Rich that fistful is dollars is the best of the 'trilogy'

that was my entire takeaway from this video.

correct Rich has shit taste. He's the kind of guy that's just happy to be apart of the experience even if he doesn't necessarily contribute to it.

I'm more annoyed at their ignorance of westerns, in typical fashion they think spaghetti westerns were the first to deconstruct, subvert or critically examine the genre. Also its obvious Rich has never seen Once Upon A Time In The West either despite praising the Dollars trilogy.
The review itself is fine though.

I'm literally god. The good, the bad, and the ugly is great. If you disagree you are destroyed. please wait 11 days

Correct.
The next correct take in this sequence is that Once Upon a Time in the West is the best of that second trilogy.

If it was only his shit taste, I can't listen to him scream 'Pervert!' whenever the director has a shot of a hot female that emphasizes parts of her body.

I don't think it's possible to be more low-T than this fat fuck.

Spaghetti westerns are mainly total dogshit other than some (not all) of Sergio Leone's

Contrarian take. Each Leone western is better than the one previous, except his last which is kind of meh.

O.U.A.T.I.T.W > T.G.T.B.T.U > F.A.F.D.M > F.F.D > D.Y.S

I thought it was Ho-yay Jay that is taken aback by the female form

Imagine him trying to watch any of Jill's scenes.
She gets sexually bullied several times but she doesn't mind.

Attached: jill.jpg (550x236, 41.5K)

>D.Y.S
This one fucking stinks. Rod Steiger is no Eli Wallach.

it was embarresing Jay had no idea wtf he was talking about, also he should watch Once upon a time in the west after he watches dollars 1 and 2 and then finish with unforgivien and them come back and apologize for having never watched a western before

posts like these are worth less than shit. go to website

I pretty much agree with this, but at the same time, sometimes I'd prefer to watch dollars sometimes a few dollars more, sometimes I feel like watching GBU sometimes I feel like watching OUATITW, it just depends on my mood

How the fuck hasn't Jay ever seen any movies from the dollar trilogy as a supposed film buff and professional movie critic. I don't care for westerns in general but when you are into film don't you seek out the classics sooner than later?

They loved it, but they have nothing interesting too say about it

He likes b horror movies and weird expirental movies. Makes sense he hasn't seen any westerns

He just watches grindhouse trash and slasher filth.

yes that poster is very confused

True. And very sad. I would rank Once Upon even above GBU.
When they discuss FFD, I don't remember if Yojimbo is mentioned, but I was expecting at least a Last Man Standing comment.

They realize that Tarantino is all over these movies. After him naming his last movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and there already being 2 Leone movies with Once Upon a Time in in the title, you would have thought they would be curious enough to watch them.

Once Upon a Time in America is an interesting movie, has a descent story going on, good characters, but Leone's style that works great for westerns did not translate well to the era.