Riddick lore is DUMB, and therefore so are the sequels

Riddick lore is DUMB, and therefore so are the sequels.

I liked Pitch Black as a stand-alone film. I don't care if he personally financed the movies--why did people humor Vin Diesel's stupid larp?

Attached: agZ8ds3KFCwKPZk33naiFF.jpg (1920x1080, 413.27K)

Because they're fun.

chronicles sucked, but riddick was ok

Chronicles was whack. It's like if Jaws II or Jurassic Park II was suddenly sci-fi fantasy and had nothing to do with predators picking off people, and more to do with how Brody or Grant were super special wizards or something.

Riddick trying to be the moderate option between the two is stupid as well. Rehash at best.

I actually liked Chronicles, kino villain designs, badass one liners and hot girls, everything I want in a movie

Filtered

Attached: 15989921772673729-1.jpg (1200x600, 136.88K)

pitch black was great
chronicle was the studio playing ad&d with diesel
riddick was alright, but what made pitch black great was gone

>what made pitch black great was gone
faggots. some people have taste.

I thought it was hilarious how throughout the movie they forgot that riddick was blind in a standard lit room because of his eyes

Maybe it was because I was at that perfect age when Chronicles came out, but I fucking love it. And the video game that came out at that time was amazing too. The movie is all over the place and it doesn't match well with Pitch Black, but I just fucking love it

Disrespecting Vin is the saddest rape-bait. The Rock was just another try hard launching ng mediocre film after mediocre film until Vin let him in FF. Bautista was trying but ultimately stuck playing himself and moderately cringe until Vin taught him how to act. "My acting coach, my acting coach" Bautista gushed for two Guardians film promotional tours. Who else is big and muscular and emotionally unavailable trying to make it hollywood? Oh yeah, John Cena. Did he get a bump in performance quality in a Fast and Furious film too? Yep. If it wasnt for Covid Bloodshot could have launched another comic book cinematic universe along with The Old Guard, a movie for all intents and purposes a gender swapped Eternal Warrior, the name Eternal Warrior is even name dropped in the film. Diesel is one of the most influential and talented mainstream movie stars in Hollywood today and it's only because you desire to be raped and murdered so bad that you're acting like it's not a widely known fact.

I'm sorry I cant escape from the prison of morality and free your from your meat suit. I am really really sorry.

omly great thing that came from Riddick were those two god tier video games. everything else is a dumpster fire

Based

Attached: Kyra.jpg (998x1353, 702.91K)

You too user, based taste

you gonna suck each other off?
>>Any Forums

I'm sorry, taste-haver, that you can't get into fun movies.

>yummy, yummy, yummy, goyslop goes into my tummy

i never realised how great vin diesel was until this moment

because he's a good egg and he means well

>he personally financed the movies--why did people humor Vin Diesel's stupid larp?
maybe they wanted to get paid just a crazy idea

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng