Best film of 2022 so far

also best reference to Evangelion Angel design

Attached: 03-nope-dm-mobile-banner-1080x745-rr-f01-060622-629fb9c03b34e-1.jpg (1080x745, 208.54K)

E;R told me it was good, is it worth watching?

-

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x532, 91.58K)

yes

this is from someone who thought his other films was meh

this is normie filter, everyone in the cinema hated it because it was actually not pandering to marvel crowd

not better than bullet train, not even better than minions or thor. you just like to simp for negroes.

Attached: NOPE.png (811x782, 1.02M)

Why is the title Nope? besides the 2 parts where the guy goes "nope!"

Top Gun was better.

Note
Of
Planet
Earth

Not

It was shit except for the monkey scene, which was genuinely great, but also arguably out of place with the rest of the movie.

Really good movie and I hate niggers

lol no
buy an ad chimpoid

Kino scenes:
>monkey scene was genuinely tense and the child actor was great
>Biblical accurate angel alien design was great
>Loved the plot being basically Jaws in the sky
>great sybmolism

honestly feels like a classic film that you watch for comfy atmosphere

niggers are incapable of creating kino
they simply attempt to emulate whites
and fail, of course

Honestly a creature feature but the creature is a giant fucking flying saucer shaped alien that sucks people up to eat them is pretty damn unique. Probably my favourite of JPs movies and had some great scenes. The bit where it's just floating over the house where you can hear all the people screaming was genuinely quite disturbing because of just how surreal it was.

>Honestly a creature feature but the creature is a giant fucking flying saucer shaped alien that sucks people up to eat them is pretty damn unique. Probably my favourite of JPs movies and had some great scenes. The bit where it's just floating over the house where you can hear all the people screaming was genuinely quite disturbing because of just how surreal it was.

Attached: 1565789902394.png (454x520, 12.52K)

Have a (you) schizobro, hope it makes you feel better.

> Honestly a creature feature but the creature is a giant fucking flying saucer shaped alien that sucks people up to eat them is pretty damn unique. Probably my favourite of JPs movies and had some great scenes. The bit where it's just floating over the house where you can hear all the people screaming was genuinely quite disturbing because of just how surreal it was.

Attached: 467C06A0-A67F-45AF-B912-1B57202CB38D.jpg (977x1098, 140.01K)

>467C06A0-A67F-45AF-B912-1(...).jpg

Attached: 1623440014977.png (330x358, 18.29K)

based

>Best film of 2022 so far
NOPE

>nigger
>making best anything
lol

Chimp scene was spooky

No. It's not funny or scary.

post some clips