5 years from now, this board will recognize Ozarks as one of the greats on the level of breaking bad and the sopranos

5 years from now, this board will recognize Ozarks as one of the greats on the level of breaking bad and the sopranos.

Attached: Mr and Mrs Ozark.png (558x781, 992.64K)

It's too derivative for that

And Sopranos isn't?

I sexually assaulted a baby yesterday. Whore.

true

Is this bait? What do you think Sopranos rips off? And don't say Goodfellas you fucking moron.

I hate that old bat like you wouldn’t believe

it would be if it came out a decade earlier

I like how she progressively gets more and more evil, she literally becomes the villain

They fucked it with both the stupidity of characters in later seasons (necessary to continue upping the stakes) and the split release of the final season. I have barely watched the second half.

>Sopranos
>derivative
Let's here it: from what show(s) did the Sopranos derive?

LOL the show fell off so fucking hard after season 1, seasons 2-3 were mediocre but watchable, and season 4 was an absolute dumpster fire. It will be forgotten just like every Netflix original show to ever exist

Shitty breaking bad rip off

Season 2 is gold

Breaking Bad isn't anywhere near as good as the Sopranos. Breaking Bad and Ozarks are barely worth watching.

I am so fucking sick of Mexican drug cartel shit. The show could have been way more kino if they pulled a True Detective S1 and went after occult ritualism within rural American politics. So much wasted potential.

Attached: Veiled_Prophet's_Sixth_Annual_Autumnal_Festival,_Oct_2nd,_1883._(Front_cover).jpg (456x720, 619.8K)

YOU DON'T OWN NUTHIN GOYIM

Attached: ozark.jpg (1284x856, 116.29K)

tbf the cartel shit is more like a background thing and not the real meat of the politics and threats.

and breaking bad is a shitty THE SHIELD rip off. it's like pottery.

>t. speedwatcher

>Walton goggins
I will now watch your kino.

Why did this cuck us out of the kid killing that one guy