Untitled

Attached: FVKGoG0WQAEXYtr.jpg (640x640, 372.17K)

Women owe me sex

Snake milking is somewhat dangerous. Sometimes the milker gets bit. Women rarely do dangerous jobs. It makes sense to assume it's a man.

Snake milker?
snake meaning penis and milk meaning cum?
I wasn't thinking of a man

When I think of Snake milker I think of Bree milking my snake

now picture battletoads

Attached: brie.png (688x747, 1.37M)

Pity sexing is somewhat dangerous. Sometimes the pity sexer gets bit. Women rarely do dangerous jobs. It makes sense to assume it's a man.

this. lol what the fuck did she think i was going to think of?

same tbqh

I was picturing a female snake because of Brie's picture

Of course I was picturing a male snake milker.
I've never seen a woman working as a snake milker (or in any dangerous, scary, difficult job for that matter)

Prostitute is probably the most dangerous job on the planet and is like 95% women.

picture an adult sexually abusing a child. The child is afraid and silent while the molester touches their body and tells them in a calm voice that this is ok. Were you picturing a male molester ? Yep your a sexist.

everytime brie larson speaks it blackpills me. It reminds me how awful white women are and if I want children that look like me I will have to breed with one.

black dress booba

Attached: vu9m9s9wunjhjcns74wi.jpg (1024x576, 294.81K)

Yeah. True. feminist f2m tranny here and i agree with what you wrote. Does that make you think different about it? Can you just start spamming tranny memes now?

Women are followers who will think as you do if you're a proper man. So they only seem awful on the outside but in reality things aren't really dire.

I pictured a woman when I read milker.

prove that brie is not an android

Attached: 1615596595854.webm (646x1000, 2.36M)

>Prostitute is probably the most dangerous job on the planet
lmao. Just because it's dangerous doesn't make it the most dangerous.

I actually can't. You win.

Attached: zach+braff+quote+on+burn+victims[1].jpg (1342x1051, 397.11K)

m-mommy

some are actual people though

I pictured a woman when you said prostitute, guess I’m not sexist according to Brie.

I pictured a shriveled brown man in a turban milking the nipples of his snake.

>Prostitute is probably the most dangerous job on the planet
Not even close

Brie Larson is objectively awful though

i'm sure the death rates are up there with coal minder and other high population jobs. It's not as deadly as speed boat racing etc. but for a job with more than 10 million population i am 100% certain it's top 5 most dangerous jobs on the planet.

i humbly accept the admission

Attached: daddys gonna freak.webm (610x1080, 2.44M)

whatever clickhole sense of humor is called i fucking hate it. desperate to sound funny absurdist i guess. it's so cringe.

congrats, you are not sexist

Sure, but it's all a matter of programming whether a woman is awful or not and it's not hard for them to be reprogrammed.

This bitch realized halfway through the video how ugly she is lol

how dare she assume the gender the milker

…What?

i agree

Attached: 688.png (1381x1229, 415.23K)

for me, tonight, it will be milking table videos.

Yeah the Avril Lavigne getup isn’t for you, lady.

It's a grey picture because a big chunk of those deaths are self afflicted. Drug overdoses and suicide. Technically, occupational hazard yes but then again not really.

it's debatable how self-aware an android can be

the joke is that thinking of a man is sexist because women exist in the workplace or some shit like that, and thinking of a woman is sexist because you're thinking women are incompetent.