ALL-STAR WEEKEND stars Jamie Foxx and Jeremy Piven as two best friends who win tickets to the annual NBA event...

>ALL-STAR WEEKEND stars Jamie Foxx and Jeremy Piven as two best friends who win tickets to the annual NBA event. Their characters take a road trip to Los Angeles to attend the All-Star Game, but their journey is upended by a handful of wacky characters. Downey Jr. took a page from his "Tropic Thunder" playbook and starred as a Mexican criminal, while one of Foxx’s multiple roles was a racist white cop. The film has sat on the shelf unreleased for several years.

>"It’s been tough with the lay of the land when it comes to comedy," Foxx said when asked when fans might be able to see ALL-STAR WEEKEND released. "We’re trying to break open the sensitive corners where people go back to laughing again... We hope to keep them laughing and run them right into ALL-STAR WEEKEND because we were definitely going for it."

>Foxx defended casting Downey Jr. as a Mexican in a 2017 interview, saying “I called Robert, I said, ‘I need you to play a Mexican.’ I said, ‘Shit, you played a Black dude and you killed that shit.’ We got to be able to do characters."

variety.com/2022/film/news/jamie-foxx-unreleased-comedy-robert-downey-jr-mexican-man-1235343610/

Attached: Header.png (907x762, 626.72K)

I'm genuinely surprised nobody tried to retroactively cancel RDJ over Tropic Thunder.

>I'm genuinely surprised nobody tried to retroactively cancel RDJ over Tropic Thunder.
Him being Ironman protected him

I wish more movies had attractive looking black men

jamie foxx is based and so is RDJr
jeremy piven was based but then since breaking up with john cusack they both lost it

They tried. It failed.

Sounds funny, would watch.

Comedy has been cancelled until further notice

>NBA All-Star Game

Attached: f4c[1].jpg (380x380, 24.22K)

The whole character being blackface was resolved in the movie though?

they were more mad at stiller for the retard thing

Just an excuse to have many different wacky characters from all over to be in the same place as celebs. More glamorous than conventions and less expensive than say the super bowl

Loony left has moved into territory where you're not even allowed to do that though. For example, even writing a historical essay on the history of the word "Nigger" would warrant banning you in their ideal world.

Jamie Foxx was supposed to star in a film about the Death Angels/Zebra Murders that never got made because absolutely no one was willing to finance a film about a cult of Black Muslims who killed White people for sport.

You say that, yet no one has cancelled RDJ, so obviously you are allowed to do that, you moron.

They've been talking about it for the last decade though. He missed being cancelled by the skin of his teeth.

Disney would never allow it even after his character died in endgame

He's a Jewish man working in Hollywood who was the star of their biggest money maker from 2008-2019. They still might try to throw him under the bus now that he stopped putting on Halloween costumes for kids.

it's almost like these virtual signaling attacks are co-opted and financed by large media conglomerates who want to protect their properties.
normal people don't give a shit about this woke faggotry, only trannies (because they're broken people) and jews (because they use it as a means of ideological control)

jamie has too much on his mind right now...

Attached: jamie.jpg (1862x1048, 334.88K)

No way thats him.

It's because he played Iron Man in le epic endgame.