Do you like The Chappelle Show?

Do you like The Chappelle Show?

Attached: 1664049429404.jpg (705x528, 67.68K)

>The Chudpelle Uncle Tom House Nigger Show

Anti Trans coon he can burn in hell lung cancer when?!

It has some good skits but tons are rooted in antiwhite hatred so I would never really watch it except for the odd here or there. Some skits are actually just really bad and fall flat. I don't know why. Maybe you had to be ghetto black to get them

Timeless, but some of the sketches were mediocre in retrospect.

Why'd you use a picture of Ayodade if you wanted to talk about Chappelle?

I do.

Attached: clayton-bigsby-chappelle.jpg (1608x905, 73.22K)

>Some skits are actually just really bad and fall flat. I don't know why.
They're filler and were written on a time crunch. You can tell the show was imploding under the time constraints.

You meme but i think there is genuinely very little funnier than when a black man goes off script and IMMEDIATLEY gets "nigger" chucked at him by progressive white women.

Attached: horseshoe theory FOREVER confirmed.jpg (680x392, 45.77K)

>t. souless zoomer

I watched it when it aired and again when he came back from his hiatus. Some of them sketches are a little too topical to 2003.

Zoomies don't know how impactful this show was. I was a sophomore in high school when this came out and I clearly remember the day after the first episode came out when everyone was mindbroken by Clayton Bigsby, and especially the day after the Rick James episode - everyone was slapping eachother silly all day. I don't mean just my group of friends... fucking literally like the whole school.
>WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE???

>user, you're in big trouble mister. You're going to time out, for 3 days user Time Out!

Attached: Tmart.jpg (1455x1076, 468.05K)

GOO GOO GOO GOO GOOD BYE

>Do you like The Chappelle Show?
Some of it. It's on the same plane as the Rich Pryor Show for me where there are a few skits that are timeless and the rest are ass.

Racists only "enjoy" Chappelle because they think it gives them a free pass to laugh when he says nigger.

I smell your light saber

I have a "free pass" to laugh at someone saying nigger whenever i want. Where do you live North Korea? Do you need a "free pass" to take a piss too? Child mentality.

in all honesty its not great. everyone knows the "black white supremacist" sketch, and there are some funny sketches, but overall not that much quality content - there are better sketch shows for sure.

>there are better sketch shows for sure.

Not made after it

Attached: a36d52d3c5db0d851201109a4655b162.png (944x699, 417.95K)