SOME

Attached: 1660940326228680.jpg (480x360, 19.58K)

BODY

sneed

WHERE
THERE'S A WORLD OUTSIDE OF YONKERS

Attached: intro-1608234708.jpg (1000x563, 105.63K)

I don't like Shrek 2 at all. The story is confusing as hell. What was even the deal between Fiona's dad and that fairy godmother? Could someone explain it to me?

They should've stopped after the first movie or not gone in the direction they went for in the sequels. Everything became stupid in the second movie

FAR AWAY FROM THIS HICK TOWN, BARNABY

>Shrek 2, Monsters vs Aliens, Sausage Party, The Addams Family
Why is it that everytime Conrad Vernon directs an animated film, it always turns out to be worthless tripe?

Vernon was a storyboard artist on the first film and voiced the Gingerbread Man, which audiences loved, so they chose him to direct the second film (his directional debut) Big mistake. I don't like the direction he chose to go in 2 with the setting and comedy style

Am i crazy for thinking that Shrek 2 is one of the worst american films of the century? Watching it from start to finish without interruptions is an awful experience for me

the Fairy Godmother is a horribly written character. One of the worst in Dreamworks' history

Antz and Shrek 1 are fantastic films. Made by the same team at the same building and using the same Silicon Graphics workstations

Why did people say it was the best sequel? Why the turn around? Personally I thought it was ok

>I don't like Shrek 2 at all.
Same. Literally straight-to-video tier.

>shrek 2 bad… because reddit likes it and reddit is the only other site to exist online
Literally your argument. Go jump into oncoming traffic fags. They’re kids movies shit the fuck up and die! Ironically of course.

Did Shrek 2 need to have so many pop culture references in only 83 mins without credits?

PEOPLE CALL ME THE SPACE COWBOY

Attached: chickenfried.jpg (808x1024, 41.24K)

>From Here to Eternity, Fellowship of the Ring, Sonic the Hedgehog, Street Fighter 2, Spiderman, Hawaii 5-O, Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Rawhide, Beverly Hills Cop, Wizard of Oz, Austin Powers, Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Seven Year Itch, Prince Charles, Fawlty Towers, Justin Timberlake, The Shining, Shirley Bassey, El Zorro, Alien, The Price is Right, Keebler Cookies, Pretty Woman, Corynthian Leather, Indiana Jones, Annie, Sanford and Me, The Hours, The Graduate, Garfield, Joan Rivers, Wheel of Fortune, OJ Simpsons, Cops, Mission Impossible, Frankenstein, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, Blazing Saddles, French and Saunders, Godzilla, ET, Attack of the Clones, Flashdance, KitKatClub
I haven't even mentioned the brand parodies (Burger Prince, Baskin Robinhood, Abercrombie & Witch, Saxxon Fifth Avenue, Friar's Fat Boy, Pork Illustrated, etc) the references to Disney or fairytales (Ariel, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Hansel & Gretel, Tom Thumb, Thumbelina, Captain Hook, Red Riding Hood, etc) or the references to real life stuff (Rodeo Drive, Paramount Studios entrance, Beverly Hills sign, Hollywood Sign, Angelyne billboard, academy award red carpet, Hollywood bowl)

Eyyyyyyyyyyy

BASED

SOME CALL ME THE GANGSTER OF LOVE

Attached: 1493957070384.jpg (554x800, 163.15K)

Shrek 2 and Monsters vs Aliens having the same director doesn't surprise me. They're some of the least charming Dreamworks films ever, plus try way too hard to be funny