What do you think of it?

What do you think of it?
How does it compare to T3 and geneshyt

Attached: terminator_dark_fate.jpg (1080x1600, 273.9K)

It's better than Geneshyt because Machkenzie Davis is in it. In fact for that very reason it's better than all of them.

sigh somehow it's even worse

Mechkenzie. Oh yeah I forgot to include salvation. Completely forgot about that one.

makenzie is hot but they put the gay cgi shadows over her while arnold was swinging his cock

>This female illegal immigrant will save us all
>terminator goes on a killing massacre inside ICE compound, killing dozens of agents

Why is the deadpool director such a faggot?

it was a typo but Mechkenzie works, lmao

The only good parts were the beginning factory fight, and all scenes with Sarah Connor and/or the T-800. Movie should have been heavily retooled to have Sarah Connor and T-800 as the main characters, and give us better action scenes. I believe James Cameron wrote almost all of the scenes with those characters, and it shows.

It's pretty good till the old geezers show up. Mackenzie is a great actress and the future scenes are terrifying. Lame terminator actor. I get it they went for some inconspicuous looking fella, but why not a kid or something ? That Miquel looking motherfucker should never got the gig.
Also seeing John Connor die in the first minutes while his mom was like drinking, you know why they did it.

Worse than T3, Genesys and Salvation combined. They've also killed John Connor and replaced him with his female version, only Mexican, which was a slap to the fans.

I liked the part where they set up some random brown girl as the new saviour of humanity, ignoring the problem that scriptwriters just made that concept completely meaningless in the first few minutes of their own movie.
If John Connor isn't destined to be the saviour, then nobody is, so nothing your diverse replacement does will matter because the movie already established they are not unique and they can be replaced just like John Connor was.

They lintroduce a new protagonist to serve a role the script itself just deleted from existence barely 5 minutes prior. The entire story is rendered meaningless before it even started. It's such bafflingly shit writing.

>If John Connor isn't destined to be the saviour
He is destined to be the savior. Against Skynet.
And they beat Skynet.
Now they're fighting a new enemy, Legion.
It's related to the movie series' themes about fighting against fate.
But yes the Mexican chick replacing John was not as appealing or as compelling.

They keep trying make a sequel to T2, which is stupid because whatever you do undermines the achievements of the characters in the first 2 movies.

Terminator should explore other ideas in the franchise instead of going back to Arnold, I'll be backs, come with me if you want to live. It's a franchise about future robots coming to kill humanity, there's bound to be a good idea in there somewhere.

>Now they're fighting a new enemy, Legion

Whose robots look exactly like skynet robots, lol

I don't know anything about them, but are either genisys or salvation worth watching?

It's like the Prey of the terminator franchise. Same vibe from the brown leads.

Attached: Prey-Movie-Review.jpg (1800x1200, 853.36K)

salvation had some good scenes and imagery

Geneshyt is bad. Salvation has some nice audio.

even worse than genesis, the franchise is done

Yeah it's almost as bad as the Star Wars sequels, except they had a bit more sense to give us some good story and development with the characters we actually like (Sarah and T-800 for any execs reading this)

Today I realized Predator frannchise is very similar to the Terminator franchise. Both previous movies were the worst (GenSys, Predator:Evolution), but the latest are kinda step up. It could be intentional - a stategy for a studio/company to make sure, they can milk the franchise forever...

Terminator: Dark Fate > The Terminator > Terminator 2: Judgment Day > Terminator Salvation > Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines > Terminator Genisys

the series was surprisingly not that bad, but come on... pretty bad...brian austin green? she we on Any Forums never speak of? Only worse comparsion that comes to mind is Krypton the tv series. Figgght me

Dark Fate is number one? I don't even remember what happened in that shit.