Did you know? The scene of Val Kilmer reloading his clip in Heat is so accurate it's used for actual military training

Did you know? The scene of Val Kilmer reloading his clip in Heat is so accurate it's used for actual military training.

Attached: wVPLRrTx9NfxAzNeHtWzdE.jpg (1200x600, 140.27K)

goes from shit eating grin to full auto fire in like .5 seconds

Cool story bro but I always use the charging handle to reload an AR. Bolt release button autists can sock me.

It's a nice scene. Too bad they forgot to put a realistic plot in the movie and Al Pacino decided to take the whole movie off from giving a shit about acting.

based 90s Pacino hater

his character is meant to be a drug addict but it's never mentioned in the movie
he has coke jaw

average speedwatchers

I don't hate 90s Pacino, I think he was great in Carlito's Way. It's just that for whatever reason, he sucked in Heat.

One of the few films that tries to make guns actually sound loud

if they hadn't left the part about the coke addiction out I think you would've been able to take the movie a lot more seriously. Watching pacino in that movie tricks you into thinking you're watching a comedy so you don't really pay attention to the plot

>Pacino sucked in Heat.

Attached: SesameStreet.gif (341x321, 2M)

>tricks you into thinking you're watching a comedy
holy zoomers itt

Attached: 1641243656206.jpg (1013x1694, 215.99K)

shame rest of the movie was boring slog

That's because they used the actual gun sounds instead of overdubbing them later.

This is almost as irritating as reddit finger

>clip

did you know val kilmer had a vestigial scrotum and testicle on his elbow during the filming of heat?

Attached: index.jpg (813x483, 38.68K)

don't cry dude, shouting is good acting i promise

Nice one retard you took that literally. Learn to read deeper and maybe you can stop watching the graduate, ok grandpa?

Attached: 1660950599114645.jpg (381x291, 31.67K)

yes its funny when he shouts go watch wes anderson

Attached: 44682817-B7B8-4349-A196-62F57287682D.jpg (400x400, 26.74K)

I never heard anybody complaining about his acting in Heat before
Is there a scene in particular you could use as an example of bad acting?

Yeah, I do know that, actually. What I don't know is why the hell are there no other movies out there with such satisfying gunshot sounds. Does it cost a lot more?

>clip
It's called a magazine you retard.

He's retarded. Al Pacino is always good to great during Heat.