COLD BEER ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

COLD BEER ON A FRIDAY NIGHT
A PAIR OF JEANS THAT FIT JUST RIGHT
AND THE RADIO UUUUUUUUUUUP

Attached: 1631040185537.gif (480x269, 3.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white people

>And a little bit of chicken fried cold beer on a Friday night

wtf? Do Americans really? How do you even chicken fry beer? Do you just thrown a whole can in batter and deep fry it? Do you pour beer into frying oil? Explain, Amerilards.

Been listening to Dwight Yoakam lately, when did country music become terrible?

Well it went downhill after Lyle Lovett had his hand up on her thigh

Yes

i prefer mexican cowboy music

Bush years.

The 90's were fucking great for country and then it just died in the mid-late 2000s. Out of rubble came this new-age country that's some Frankenstein monster of pop and rap with a southern twang added in so nobody gets confused.

thats right, stay mad shitskin

Ukraine meme aside who the fuck thought this little dance layered 3 times would sell their food?

Hello Zac.

it's a successful ad campaign

Retards. So in other words, pretty much anyone who thinks Applebee's tastes good.

whats some good country music to listen to?

Garth Brooks ruined country

Florida Georgia Line

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Advertising is a massive scam if your business is large enough
You think people are going to stop buying Coke or Pepsi if they stopped advertising? I read this story about how after they prohibited showing ads for cigarettes in Australia the tobacco companies fired most of their advertising departments, and the moderate drop in sales from regulation was balanced out by the money they saved by getting rid of them.

tyler childers
zach bryan
turnpike troubadours
zac brown band

Marty Robbins

Luke Combs?
I could list a lot of names old and new. My folks still listen to it all fairly often but I'm mainly into metal now