Will more actresses follow Dasha Nekrasova and become TradCatholic?

Will more actresses follow Dasha Nekrasova and become TradCatholic?

Attached: 1660892118914836.jpg (750x629, 78.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/i4znp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TradCatholic
streamable.com/i4znp4

Attached: cd3a8f31ca31c96a3ede0eece7554446.png (1000x1000, 1.03M)

is that the new form of saying whore?

cumtown thread

Only so long as it's profitable.

Am I supposed to know who this ugly tranny is?

I'm seeing nick in person tomorrow

Checks out. Most tradcath women are “repentant” whores.

if you lurked enough you would

Hmm...nobody here calling them grifters? Interesting. I think I know what this fanbase consists of

She's literally fucked triple digits of men
She's also ugly as fuck and angle frauds constantly

Red scare listeners are like 90% gay men

Funny when people don't understand the impulse with some millennials and zoomers to look into religion. We found secular liberalism unsatisfying. It feels empty, and even the hedonism becomes boring (and as for "but you fucked / did drugs, this is hypocritical", no, as someone who also partied a lot, sometimes that's how you know how unsatisfying that ultimately is).

I think it's reasonable to find more meaning in looking to the deep source of things rather than the changing tide of sociopolitical discourse or whatever. People could complain that religion is no difference but actually nah religion is more stable and longterm / life-long, and the tradcaths and christian converts I know are actually quite genuine in it, whatever atheists may think of it. But atheists are mad that they weren't able to provide an alternative and that their politics just enabled an even more psychotic regime than the last one

You would know queer

no *different

I'm in this awkward position where I find Dasha super cute (go ahead, mock me) but also wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole for all the STIs she must have.

Matt and Shane's Secret Podcast

You're a grown man who lives with his parents. She wouldn't touch you lmao

That's honestly not terrible. She's 31 so if she's been "fucking and sucking" since 14, that's like 70 people in 17 years. That's like 4 or 5 people a year.

Anyone who says she's not cute is lying / gaslighting / a lame butthurt lib. It's like people who pretend Anya Taylor-Joy isn't beautiful. The whole point is just to deny beauty and truth itself as a kind of gaslighting demoralization because the regime failed to provide for its people so it has to go into "up is down" mode to keep everyone continually confused and disoriented

That is next level cope, her face is fucking bad

CRINGE TLDR LMAO
>i had to pretend to stop being sad
you are still a liberal urbanite
you will NEVER be a true conservative

cope

>body count in the 60s/70s
That's actually revolting lol.

based redemption arc vs. mentally ill fedora roastie with no redemption arc

I'm not a conservative or liberal, my views might align here or there with either supposed side at various points and even those are constantly changing, sometimes I suspect by design, whether economic or political. I don't believe in all that stuff.

And I consider religious truth above all that anyways.

Anyways, you'll never be a true "leftist", considering you're a literal regime operative or whatever. I'm probably technically more left than you in many respects

She's old, ugly, disloyal, and knows she's spiraling downhill after ruining her best chance with adam. Thats why she's trying so hard to rebrand post-wall

Funny how so many whores "find religion" once they know they're hitting the wall. Sorry, Dasha, you can't take back those 100+ bodies, you whore.

vocal-fried whore

What a dead-eyed husk

>Catholic
Jews for Jesus (except still evil)

Fucking gross. Imagine how demoralizing that is to know your pussy wasn't good enough to ensnare any of the men you've thrown it at.

It's at least 100 minimum

She's fairly unattractive, you have low standards

y'all folx need to go back to twitter

Anna is hotter.

War Mode

this nigga just learned what gaslight means and had to tell us about it