He doesn't have an IMDB account where he rates his kinos

>He doesn't have an IMDB account where he rates his kinos

Attached: IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png (575x290, 7.18K)

so you can gang stalk me? fuck off

but i do.

my imdb is a 16 year old girl who rates girl crap as a 1

>rating movies
LOL

Attached: New_World-0001.jpg (600x400, 43.51K)

I haven’t been back since they canceled the forums

>watch kino
>like it/not like it
>move on with my life
why would anyone bother wasting time "rating" shit is beyond me, you get nothing out of it

Those message boards were troll breeding grounds, and it was epic.

I don't work for free

Instead I have a Letterboxd account where I don't interact with anyone or bother looking at 99.99999% of reviews because the community is cancer and everyone is unfunny.

Watch more movies and you will understand.

people exist who spend more time reading & watching reviews of movies that takes longer than watching the movie itself

>Because the community is cancer

Attached: rianjohnson.jpg (1200x1200, 207.43K)

I don't know what you're trying to convey with this post. It's cancer here too but at least I can be amused by stuff.

I use spreadsheet, big one, but rathered use imdb, since it's a showoff. I've shown Any Forums my sheets many times, have been called an autist each time. Never again.

That's pretty cool, user. Don't let some strangers judge you.

That's a cool thing you did. I'm proud of you.

>Watch more movies and you will understand.
I do is watch movies/shows and play videogames the fuck are you talking about.
Your post is nonsensical, you don't grow an urge to rate things because you "watch more movies" and you definitely don't get anything out of doing it because you "watch more movies". If anything I'm positive I watch more movies than anyone who wasted time 'reviewing' because they literally waste time writing worthless shit that I spend actually watching.

>1008 ratings
>856 1s
Its somewhat skewed because like if I hate a show I'll sometimes give every episode a 1. And I don't bother rating if something would be like a 4-6, only if I hate it or like it.

Just watch more movies.

sucks that you can only rate with integer numbers.
It doesn't really bother me too much though because I mainly use it as a watchlist and watched list anyways.

True, watchlist is the most important part. I keep exporting it in paranoia that I will lose it.

Attached: vvv.png (170x52, 1.87K)

Oh wow, I usually keep my watchlist number is around 15-20. How did you even check 5.6k movies?

>runs out of """"arguments""""
expected as much, keep writing those nice essays on IMDB I'm sure one day some producer will see how witty you are and get you on board lol

of course i do. after watching a kino, i immediately rate it and then read the wikipedia article on it. i have yet to give a movie a perfect 10. lowest rating is april fools day, which i gave a 0/10.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-19-16-17-50-402.jpg (685x1536, 279.2K)

I think you need to watch more movies. Come back when you're done.

>Gone Girl is rated 9
>His biggest rating is 9
what?
My only perfect 10 is 12 angry men btw

By watching movies. And also having a strict and autistic watching pattern. I need that big of a pool so I can randomly select movies through random number generator.

i have a few other 9s.

>all the presidents men
>flight
>and justice for all
>heat
>first slumber party massacre

>still no explanation of why that changes anything
I'll wait for your reply while watching a movie.
Don't worry user one day you will be like Tarantino and tell the world how you didn't go to film school you went to reviews.