I, Any Forums officially concede to the Sarah Gadon guy. You did it...

I, Any Forums officially concede to the Sarah Gadon guy. You did it. You spammed this nobody D-list c*nadian so fucking hard, 20 hours a day, for the past couple of months. Now I like her, but only because your spam is contrasted with the constant tranny spam and other schizoposting and now I just see it as wholesome instead of fucking annoying. She truly is a beloved c*nadian actress now. Good fucking job, some asshole tried your exact same tactics with that hatchet-faced troon from Euphoria and literally all it did was make Sarah Gadon look better, and make me even more bigoted towards transwomen than I already was. I've gone from tolerating trannies to just straight up fucking hating them, and from being slightly incensed from Gadonposting to actually thinking it saves threads.
Right now it's She-Hulk spam and pedo shit which simply goes to highlight how less shitty Sarah Gadon is. You did it, dude, you won.
I concede.
>Any Forums

ps. I just realized she was in Are You Afraid Of The Dark. God dammit, I actually love this woman.

Attached: gadon.png (1024x1024, 1.33M)

>getting cucked by some indian into liking this ugly thing

lmao

I think he's been at it for more than a couple months

Remember when some user used to spam Cara Delevinge?
All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again

stfu and stop spamming this shit. You're not internet famous you're a blight and a pedophile. Get fucked

Shut up, cunt.

Nice try, Gadonfag. You are forgotten the moment you stop spamming.

I hate when he shits up webm threads with 50 different uninteresting gadon webms

Nah I've been on top of it since he started and it just seems way longer. Check 4plebs, there's actually a thread after he started where I flipped out and told him to fuck off and was apparently the first person to call him out because he went all, oh wow, someone finally noticed me. And then said he'd do it forever because I was a dick to him. I don't feel like searching it up but if you go to 4plebs and look up Sarah Gadon, and go by earliest posts, you'll find it.

Dude she was in Are You Afraid Of The Dark, which is kino of the highest order

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-19 11.19.38 AM.png (680x506, 389.44K)

I also concede. I tried at first to fight back by posting kate mckinnon in the threads, but there was too much. Too much Gadon.

Attached: 37-58.jpg (1030x1600, 219.56K)

t. Sarah Godon guy

>And then said he'd do it forever because I was a dick to him.
lmao what an autist

He was fucking serious apparently.
>2576 results found
I guess I'll dig around in the archives and find where I told him to eat shit and he sperged out. I feel partly responsible for this and now the son of a bitch psyopped me onto his side

Attached: screencapture-archive-4plebs-org-tv-search-text-sarah-gadon-2022-08-19-11_25_08.png (1366x3762, 1.23M)

I've always like Gadon desu

Attached: sarah_gadon_wearing_jaeger-lecoultre_rendez-vous_night_and_day_pink_gold_in_ny_ceric_guillemain_6.jpg (1200x1800, 966.93K)

>So, I had an argument with myself today and
You're not fooling anyone, pedo

ive seen people do more retarded things but only on this website

If I was a pedo I'd post her in her cunny phase

Attached: gadon2.png (496x368, 254.7K)

>t. the guy that posts pedo shit in threads he doesn't like and is dumb enough to have it in the first place
fix yo shit nigga. calling the gadonfag a pedo is really, really stretching it. she's kinda old, man

I fixed her

Attached: FaceApp_1660934204329.jpg (1024x1024, 470.57K)

What the fuck, she's not Canadian anymore
also kek. saved

fr even in the oldest webms he posts of her she is already 24

>defends the loli-posting Gadon shill pedo
Getting your posts in before sundown?

pretty ugly not gonna lie

Attached: 253734_v9_bb.jpg (218x280, 18.54K)

???
you are barking up a weird tree, buddy. rent-free, i guess

wasnt this the girl from Letterkenny that hangs out with the skids? has she even been in anything else?

How is she an ugly thing? Like wtf is pretty then?

you're not even close to this anons level

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-175249_Brave.png (719x1341, 564.76K)

Should I spam/simp adam driver the same way?

Yes. Sarah Gadon, she played Gae in Letterkenny. She's been in lots of things.

Attached: 305_049.jpg (1920x1080, 204.89K)

Pretty cute desu

Attached: ASG-002.jpg (2000x1570, 470.8K)

Yeah, she was in Are You Afraid Of The Dark, which is certified kino.

holy kek. also, why does nickelodeon australian kid's choice awards have an award for "hottest hottie"? isn't it, yknow, a children's network?

The Gadon poster is the Foy pedo, is the loli poster, is the anti-Gadon poster, and on and on. You'd know this if you lurked more.

>Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse.
For some reason, my area gets banned, while the gadon fag runs rampant.

BRAVO JANNIES

Fuck off nigger

Explain how does one person spam so many things simultaneously?

They're different people.

Fuck no, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of Any Forums to even ask that question

ugh don't remind me

Hey fyi a lack of object permanence is literally diagnostic criteria of autism, but what you just posted makes you sound like a straight up psycho
>EVERYONE ON Any Forums THAT I DON'T LIKE IS THE SAME GUY
If you live in a major city, it's very hard to rangeban. I live in Seattle and I get banned probably 15-20 times per day. I like to imagine Gadonfag lives in toronto