What is the board consensus on this film?

What is the board consensus on this film?

Attached: 51fjuzYoJKvGW43j32nBpWW6Tm1.jpg (920x517, 69.92K)

kino

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

I AM NOT CRAZY! I am not crazy - I know he swapped those names. I knew it was Dunkaccino. One after Al Pacino. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the D in D to dance for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This creamy goodness? He's done worse. That suit! Are you telling me that a man just happens to have donuts in his suit like that? No! He orchestrated it! Dunk! He defecated in a Dunkin' Donuts! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I said Hello to his chocolate blend! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was Al, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of Caramel swirl donuts! But not our Dunk! Couldn't be precious Dunk! Stealing them blind! And HE gets to be in the commercial? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!

Attached: EoC0gScXcAAHt7r.jpg (536x299, 37.56K)

carlito's way mogs it

The peak of 80's campcore. And a legitimately amazing performance by Pacino. This movie makes my balls swell and bones vibrate.

It gives me powerful cravings, I can’t watch it anymore.

One of the worst 3rd acts in cinema history

scarface is best enjoyed when drinking and/or drunk

DUNKA TO THE CCINO

filtered

fly pelican

Classic Miami kino and aesthetics at its finest

Seethe tranny

tony is such a fucking asshole, holy shit

Over-rated by losers and druggies.
Not a terrible film, but not a good one either.

every fucking time i think of this movie

I like when he says I kill a communist for free

>humans don't get drunk on power
LOL

Attached: 1660787224705697.jpg (549x366, 231.84K)

Masterpiece kino.

No, you need to be HIGH to really enjoy it. Either good pot or..

>carlito's way mogs it
LOL no.

Campy 80s kino

FLY PELICAN FLY

are those chuck and sneed

The original was better

xoomer here, is it true when the movie first came out it was universally hated on?

yesbox

Attached: 1660711870185993.png (942x1184, 2.23M)