Has any movie ever genuinely changed anything in your life?

Has any movie ever genuinely changed anything in your life?

Attached: 1605871844505.jpg (996x627, 48.91K)

I saw mother! in theaters with a friend and we were both shook to shit.

no of course not. except dark knight rises which made me stop going to theaters

Mulholland Drive. It completely fucked with my head and eventually led to be almost having a nervous breakdown. It wasn't the only thing, but I think that was the starting point.

Jurassic World 3 gave me AIDS

did you become a taxi driver after that? my condolences m9

Fight Club. Maybe i was too young for that movie.

What made Mulholland Drive unsettling for me is how Lynch was able to show how insanely evil it is for older people in positions of trust and authority to mislead the youth into pursuing delusional pipe dreams. It’s also done with a bit of ambiguity in the sense that you don’t actually know if the old couple is being sincere about their best wishes, of if they’re aware of how they’re leading this poor women to ruin.

They're just movies, how would they do that?

No, I'm not a fag

Some documentaries have. The Act of Killing, for example. Let The Fire Burn.

New Order (2020) is the only recent film I can think of which has severely impacted my attitude about the world. It was the first movie I saw when theaters reopened after COVID. I was so disturbed by it that as soon as I stepped outside I ordered a cab to take me home and stayed there with the doors locked for the next couple days lol.

nope none I am happy here
>captcha vampv

Attached: life change.jpg (2000x3000, 596.87K)

I have had full-blown nervous breakdowns IRL, so I won't say it was exactly the same, but I did come pretty fucking close with this movie lmao

Haven't even looked at the catalog in the past 30 minutes, but the amount of on-topic threads I was lurking that just died suggests there must be some very important news about Disney+. Did they just find Ezra Miller's lost family of guatamalans or something?

The Fight Club extended DVD boxset was the first gift I ever bought for a girl romantically lol

My mom says that having my own VHS copy of Terminator 2 when I was 4 years old is what lead me to become a doomsday prepper and political extremist.

Why did she allow you to have it in the first place?

yeah i remember initially being underwhelmed by it but it kept rolling round in my head until it became quite a thing, an amazing work

Caligula

Girls hate that movie. At least my gf did.

Move out of your mom's house. You're a grown man.