Millennials found this show hilarious

>Millennials found this show hilarious
Wtf lmao. It's so fucking boring

Attached: MV5BNzA2ZDk2ZTUtMWU2Yi00NDVmLTk1ODEtMmFmMjQyNWYzODI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_[1].jpg (2343x3600, 1.25M)

kys

>Zoomer expecting someone to defend a kino show just because they called it boring.
Here is something you should hear zoom zoom. No one on this fucking planet has or ever will give a shit about your taste.

First he was God. Then he met God.

Attached: images (9).jpg (300x168, 9.98K)

>t. mindbroken zoom zoom
Stay on TikTok

>le funny robot smokes and drinks
wow, so hilarious

This. Futurama just doesn't really have it. I'd recommend Rick and Morty (*burp* lol). Its way funnier and its based on real, actual Science. Its a lot more mature and touches on stuff like philosophy and how God isn't real.

The need to call everything reddit is annoying but this show really made me understand that being reddit is a metaphysical quality that exists before and without the site
It's reddit

It's the same shit but a decade apart

dont care. still love it. always here to plug fear of a bot planet as the best episode

it's funny but not that often and the later seasons are garbage

Post-modernism and nihilism are not the same thing.

this but unironically

It's good but when I think about it I really wouldn't want to rewatch most of the episodes even from the good seasons.

>reference to sci fi thing
>robot shaves with a can opener (LOL!)
>reddit protagonist gets le friendzoned once again
>science joke (nice)
great show!

we all know you're obese. stop using the internet and get a clue.

Zoomersm, deadeggers and other assorted trash disliking the show just makes it better.

Attached: old-male-who-smokes-cigarette-black-white-greece.jpg (1481x2000, 586.97K)

Most of pre-2010 media is just kinda unfunny, sad to say. Humor evolves at a light speed pace thanks to the internet.

Bender’s lines are legitimately hilarious. One day you’ll learn that execution matters far more than the raw idea, maybe around when you turn 15

>But what is reddit?
Well its reddit
>Yes, but what is that?
Reddit.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-06-15-at-10.53.41-AM-1024x780.jpg (1024x780, 53.66K)

You mean humorlessness

It's reddit in the platonic sense

I can't tell if this post is a joke
Just like I can't tell if the robot burping is meant to be one either

Cause you’re a mindbroken zoom zoom

I've watched this show when it was in adult swim
Besides nostalgia and some nice moments, its not funny

Wait you guys don't actually laugh out loud when you watch tv like some kind of retard ape do you? Is that the issue here?