Saul bros what happened ?

saul bros what happened ?

Attached: D83F8BC6-E243-4C4D-8646-D8C2BE6797DE.png (1566x1564, 92.62K)

the speedwatchers got filtered

Chuck died

Attached: chuck_mcgill.jpg (581x810, 221.49K)

>first three season where literally nothing happened
wow idk

First episode boring af

Chuck died and cartel shit.

>people see this graph and still pretend Breaking Bad wasn't pure reddit by season 5.5

breaking bad is reddit incarnate and it's still less reddit than bcs

Le solid military grade octogenarian

thats the problem, nothing happens in the show
and bob is too old to play jimmy
should've just played saul for half the episode in present/future time and have a young actor play jimmy in the past

what are the season 6 numbers?

Do los Americanos de las Americas really drop a show after 1 (one, uno) episode? How does that happen, lack of burgers on screen?

they probably thought it would be breaking bad 2: electric boogaloo and soon found out how wrong they were.

People wanted to see a courtroom drama with a sleazy lawyer who would use clever loopholes and criminal tactics to get clients off the hook.
They instead got breaking bad lite, just slower-paced and without the suspense, since being a prequel it would be obvious who lives or dies.

The great filter in action.

>and soon found out how wrong they were
based on a single episode? are you sure it's not because of the lack of burgers and flashy lights on screen?

this. the second it starts being about the cartel again I stopped watching

Damn I was one of those counted in the S1 BB numbers then I stopped watching because I went to college. Fuck I'm getting old.

no one watches TV anymore

streaming platforms. BCS was the talk of the month

Having watched the whole series from when the first episode aired, I must say that I am disappointed and it has all been a waste of time.
I was expecting it to ramp up eventually but nothing happened.

Always good to see marvelbrains filtered

/thread

I GUESS I GOT
WHAT I DESERVED

>"The final episode is a nod to the pilot episode! KINO! KINO! KINO!"
Eat shit.