Post scenes women will never understand

Attached: 6214_500.jpg (500x500, 71.42K)

>women don't understand only doing things for themselves
You sure about that

Attached: MKXj.gif (480x480, 2.4M)

it's not that, it's about mastering a difficult challenge, living with danger and so on. a woman's idea of "doing something for yourself" is shopping, not becoming a drug kingpin.

Only incels care about breaking bad

Attached: 1428773740978.webm (720x304, 2.94M)

is digging coal really a bonding experience

Attached: mentally sharp man.webm (640x360, 2.09M)

god the asses on these women are so nice bros

It's a hard job but someone's gotta do it

No, it's just a euphemism for growing up in a crime-ridden shithole.

Its more about a primal urge to not live within societies rules and confines. At the start of the series Walt was almost pathetic.

I’ve seen all sorts of men on here deny that quote because their precious ass is so obsessed with walt as the most virtuous perfect genius guy

Skylar knew this already though
This scene is for the retarded viewers who idolised him

Yeah, and I know my brother's a drug addict, but that doesn't mean shit until he admits it himself.

it's not a euphemism if they actually worked together digging coal

There probably is some cathartic element to murdering someone, probably due to our cavemen genes. I hope I never get to know what it's like.

After BCS I can clearly say:
Walt did nothing wrong
Walt won

No, like they dress slutty and wear make up for themselves?

We do

He is not referring to an act of digging, semantics nigger, but to the fact that they grew up together and had basically the same opportunities in life but chose different paths.

Where do i have to apply to become a professional negress babyoiler , i will workovertime and on weekends too , heck i do it for free on sundays! no vacation required!

Based.

Checked, but YWNBAW