How about when Steve went back in time and married Peggy and lived a full life with her...

How about when Steve went back in time and married Peggy and lived a full life with her? Why did Bruce leave this detail out when recounting the story of his time with Cap? Jen shouldn't have even thought Steve could be a virgin because she should have known he got married and lived happily ever after. Or did she assume Steve just literally never had sex with his own wife even after he had effectively retired from superhero work? This makes no fucking sense, did the writers literally just forget about the end of Endgame?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-19-10h57m41s063.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

>when your wife of 50 years begs you to have sex with her for the first time

Attached: proxy-image[1].jpg (680x382, 25.62K)

Seriously, does this not bother anyone else?

oh yeah bro ive lost sleep over it

Cap was an incel

Capeshitters deserve to die

Nobody cares about capeshit woke shit shows bruh

He was married for over 50 years.

The story they’re telling the public is that cap died so that no one will go looking for him. Bruce did the right thing even while drunk by not disclosing his whereabouts

he was cap for a while in the war too with all those show girls. men were banging their way across europe to the point the generals and top brass all comment on how fucking degenerate the allied troops were in their "liberations" compared to the german occupiers. guaranteed cap fucked those sluts he was doing the propaganda pieces with all the time. but he was christian, so probably only did anal with them whiel pining for peggy.

Attached: ww2FrenchLiberationQuotes.jpg (800x3600, 716.39K)

>but he was christian, so probably only did anal with them
Where did this meme start? I have never in my life met a person who actually thinks this way and I grew up heavily involved in Christianity. Everyone recognizes that anal and oral are unacceptable and count as losing your virginity.

Patton named the Jew? Holy fuck lol

>it is a queer sort of liberation
if only he knew how true that statement was

I assumed he died right after the scene where he shows up in Endgame, while still sitting on the bench. Is he canonically still alive after that? Why?

>This makes no fucking sense, did the writers literally just forget about the end of Endgame?
I understood it as that yes Steve went back in time and married Peggy but in order to not create a paradox the lived on the down low.
Also lived on the dl so that they wouldn't be hunted down by any powers-that-be in order to get his blood.

Attached: CONSIDER_THIS_.jpg (604x453, 58.29K)

it's actually a boomer meme

they literally discovered de-aging in endgame. marvel shit is beyond redemption and past expiration

>they literally discovered de-aging in endgame
Uh... what? I don't recall this at all. You mean to tell me that Steve Rogers is not only alive after Endgame, but he's young again?

theyre calling you incel

those poor misunderstood nazis…

I mean. He was promoting war bonds that year.

Real talk, women find the idea of marrying a virgin utterly repulsive

They want to know they are marrying a "winner". So potential husbands must have fucked at-least 10 women before meeting her (but obviously in no contact with them whatsoever anymore)

Never go (or state) above 20, they assume you are a player and will immediately break up with you