Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=11pfnIFiSFw

Attached: Menace 2 Society.jpg (1080x966, 114.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y21r6jrNDJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

certainly not the melanin enriched gentlemen
never them

That kid was a menace 3 society

It's always been the pic related.

Socioeconomic factors

Those poor African Americans were just acting according to the socioeconomic factors they were forced into, but that old privileged gook had no right to talk about his mother like that and he deserved worse.

>”Hey.. hey.

Attached: B7394216-9ACF-4C7A-BF69-3BF7EA327E30.jpg (1280x720, 86.78K)

If you know that black people like to fight and will literally shoot you, why are you making comments about their mothers?

Asian guy is in the wrong

>wait for him to turn around
>pull my convenience store shotgun and blast him from behind
>"awwww no whyd you do that you fucking gook he was just a kid!!!"
>"he was menace 2 society"
>roll credits

dindu nuffin, dindu nuffin

Attached: 1617119692550.png (332x426, 209.44K)

The comments on that video are always a nog goldmine. Sort by top or new it's the pick of the litter.

>I've been going to the same Chinese take out for 5 years and they still treat me like shit. I'm not saying he should've killed em.... but I understand

>maan in the homie place i would grab one or 2 more bottles of beer beside the one he bought

>He wasn’t going to steal until that guy made that remark.

>I am a black Saudi, despite my hatred for Asians, but I see black Americans as racist, their mentality is not different from the whites.

>O-Dog is my fav character but he's also an asshole for killing random people he don't know, but if I'm being honest, I would also flip out if those koreans would be stereotyping me

>This scene is super satisfying they can be racist asf desu

>I'm a sensible person, but the Korean dude was just asking for it. Those cats weren't even doing nothing, they were just gonna buy beer and be out. Those Korean cats were just instigating for no reason except they black

>to be fair (and play devils advocate), none of this would have happened if the store owners were not racist and started talking about his mother. you NEVER talk smack about someone''s family unless youre looking for a fight. case and point, how would you react if someone talks bad about your family?

>The real life implication is how Koreans were racially profiling blacks at their stores. I’m not sure if some of them got pissed because of it and shot the owners, but O-Dog did.

>People over look Asians but they're actually just as racist as white people

>Odog might have been crazy but he was a gangster straight up

>Never insult a black man's momma

>The "I feel sorry for your mother" was not necessary, got what he deserved.

it's all so tiresome

It's funny when you see it happen irl.
>have nog friend
>stop at some store in the mall since it's new and looks to have a wide selection of hats
>staffed by an older asian woman and 2 daughters/nieces
>follow my friend like a hawk the whole time
>'YOU NEE HEHP? YOU TRY ON? BUY?'
>they're literally everywhere he goes in the store
I probably could've stole half their shit since they didn't even look in my direction.

But you didn't steal, because you're not a nigger. She was right to scope out your pet nog tho.

They can't help it, when you notice that 95% of your thieves are blacks under the age of 30, you do what you gotta do.

Exactly. If niggers don't like it, tell them to tell their ilk to stop acting like monkeys and they'll stop being treated as such.

Lmao. We’re gonna keep acting like “monkeys” and you can keep seething.

>have nog friend

Attached: 1659537778816806.jpg (851x638, 95.03K)

>hang out with a nigger
>"I probably could've stole half their shit"
pottery

the gook for relaxing and not blasting the nigger the moment he made his move.

>Watchu say bout my momma?

youtube.com/watch?v=y21r6jrNDJM

Attached: 7d6befa23950b8b6d52cc70b8e2ff266.jpg (500x281, 24.94K)

Attached: do you know them.webm (720x500, 2.69M)