2 more days until the new game of thrones user

2 more days until the new game of thrones user

Attached: 41744EDA-811D-481B-BABC-79D44A22E7CD.jpg (1296x1920, 2.37M)

This is going to be bigger than GoT.

I'm so fucking hyped.

no one cares about your nigger show and even normie reviewers hate it. kill yourself.

Attached: are-you.gif (470x312, 848.18K)

i will only watch it if it somehow retcons seasons 5-8 of GoT

>normie reviewers hate it
The show isn’t even out yet, shows how totally unbiased these “reviewers” are. When did it become popular to hate everything?

The first 6 episodes have been sent to reviewers

Not sure you understand how timelines work user

Stupid faggot reviewers typically get sent episodes early, so that they can, you know, review it. Word is your nigger show is boring and gay and you should put a gun in your mouth.

Word is the sky is red, man I don’t give a fuck what “word is”

These reviewers get paid to shitpost, nothing more. Like 90% of the critic industry is just being a cynical cunt and shitting all over everything. They can all go fuck themselves.

Lol shut up

how do timelines work user?

Flop mate. Sorry, i do like fire&blood but not enough to accept black velaryon.

And there it is.

The only reason you faggots don’t like the show is because of muh black insert characters. I get it, shits annoying but I’m not gonna let it define the entire show. The ASOIAF world has a lot of good lore and world building, that’s the real reason to tune in.

Is the book any good?

Attached: fragezeichenmädchen.jpg (500x500, 109.43K)

Not a kneeler. I have the book to reread it.

>WE WUZ ANCIENT WHITE PALE SILVER HAIRED PURPLE EYED VALYRIANS N SHEEEEEEIT
>NOOOOOOOO you cant just not watch it after we globohomo and we wuz the story with our pet nigger diversity hire NOOOOOO
Stfu you nigger loving jew faggot.

Decent. It is like history book from a few viewpoints. It is not grrm best work but still good.

Gonna watch it, gonna love it. Die mad.

How mad are you about you nigger trash failing? Maybe it’s time to an hero?

This show is going to have a 5 star rating when it comes out and the only people who won’t like it are racists like you who let ideology get in the way of a good story. Screenshot this post, idgaf.

>nigger show
you mean rings of power. this show has one black guy. every other actor is white

Not the same person.

Attached: 40280656-7561-449A-A7AD-2FCA2C23B328.png (2340x1080, 1.43M)

Stop obsessing about races and just enjoy the show. You don't even know if they are good actors or not

im gonna pirate it so hard

Okay but how many days until Avatar 2? Anyone know?

just report the troll for racism and stop replying. contrary to popular belief, racism is against this website's rules.

oh im sorry. one black guy and a couple of black extras that follow him around.
meanwhile the witcher had multiracial peasant villages

The only thing worse than virtue signaling in tv shows and movies is people who complain about virtue signaling in tv shows and movies. Like shut the fuck up, we get it.

I think your nigger show might just be bad, amerimutts. Everyone know you worship them but their mere presence isn’t enough to sell your show like it is in muttistan.