The O.Z

Would user survive this place?

Attached: MV5BYjY3N2M2YjgtZTFjZS00ODA1LWJjMDgtNDgxZDllZWFiMmYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1500, 252.89K)

It's not an acronym retard

user would actually do quite well in OZ. Join the AB, shave your head, work out...user might even thrive.

>user would actually do quite well in OZ. Join the AB, shave your head, work out...user might even thrive.

Attached: robson.jpg (250x188, 11.59K)

i feel like i've been raped all my life. what's some more rape gonna change? sure, i'd endure it.

kek you saved that picture. fag.

>rapes you
>nothing personell user

Attached: challenger.jpg (610x450, 141.72K)

i consider suicide after a traffic tiffick. i wish i was lying. but my first legal expense severelyt fucked me up.

Attached: 1503615673259.jpg (324x324, 12.91K)

>spooned

user’s weaknesses would get sniffed out immediately. He’d become the prison bitch

>have to start out at the bottom sucking everyone's dicks until you find a way to prove yourself
N-no thank you, Mr Schlinger... I'll try my luck with the Muslims...

>Muslims
were there any muslims who raped/got raped/were willingly involved in gay shit? I don't remember any (except that one episode when Beecher turned muslim, but I remember he stopped being gay for that time)

If user was in prison it would be because he’s a child molester and pedo. He’d get shanked in the first week

>muslims
>gay shit

Attached: 150.jpg (1024x730, 62.65K)

Italians and spics also were largely not gay but Schibetta got raped and Alvarez turned gay in the last episode, I'm wondering if muslims too had some exceptions that I forgot about

Kek

Im 5'7. I'd immediately get ass raped. My best bet would be to hang out with the old guys, no one ever raped them. Though that probably wouldn't be enough to keep pic related away.

Attached: 536681-11170700_gal.jpg (461x346, 13.03K)

Actually its "prag" you fucking newfag.

Why is it exactly prag? Is it short for something

I can tell.

>they never once referenced that Schillinger had eyes tattooed on the back of his head

>it's an user sells his boipussi to Busmalis and Rebadow for protection episode