The worst final season for a show in the history of television

At least Game of Thrones was entertaining as spectacle, what can you even say about BCS? It's utterly mediocre. There are no surprises, no bold creative decisions, nothing at all really! Nacho, Howard, and Lalo were genuinely interesting characters that got discarded for cheap shock value and plot convenience. Everything that's transpired since episode 8 could have happened in any other season-- it's just random bullshit. Fuck Vince, fuck Kim and fuck Reddit

Attached: FaceApp_1660845258137_2.jpg (929x1007, 72.12K)

Filtered

Attached: 97D32DF1-10AD-4C5E-96CE-0B8C4A652210.jpg (1024x1024, 46.45K)

>no surprises, no bold creative decisions
Giving your show a literal Hays Code ending in 2022 seems like a pretty bold choice to me

This episode utterly mindbroke tv.

Yes

Attached: 1658453818925907.png (907x677, 139.06K)

>comparing blunder of thrones to Kino Called Saul
dungbrain

>Gays code

another dope who has no idea how fun it is to write and showrun a series with mysterious motivations and scene-stealing performances. the ending wasn't ambiguous or "open-ended". stick to staring at bulges in spandex and capeshit

Attached: Mark-Margolis-as-Hector-Salamanca-in-Better-Call-Saul.jpg (1400x700, 80K)

>Ayo look its Better Call Saulâ„¢
Peter Gould is a fucking hack

Attached: 7t0jf47vlzh91.jpg (640x288, 18.73K)

Yawn. You found thrones entertaining which just tells me you're a capeshit retard.

agree

I simply just do not care for Bob Odenkirk.
I see him and I'm reminded of Mr. Show, which then reminds me of David Cross and that doesn't jelq with me.

Just wrote an ending off the top of my head I like way better the more I think about it. >>Kim unexpectedly revealed to be the bad guy, and as a disloyal whore who GETS WHAT SHE FUCKING DESERVES!
>Jimmy jolted out of being Saul for a good reason and reverts to good Jimmy before he was influenced by grifter in his father's store as a kid
>Jimmy and Howard have unexpected but satisfying reconciliation after all the shit they put each other through, and one foreshadowed by Howard's appreciation of Saul's 'Charlie Hustle', and personal desire to have Jimmy work for HHM, (that was only blocked by Chuck)
>Howard gets a deserved good ending when he stops being such a cuck to the ghost of Chuck, and gets all his success, marriage, and a winning McGill partnership back
ie. Jimmy was a good influence on him foreshadowed by Jimmy telling him to get his shit together, and that working
An 'odd couple' who influenced each other for the better in unexpected ways and everything turned out better than expected.
>Jimmy winds up getting everything Chuck had, and failed to truly appreciate because he was such a stick-in-the-mud faggot with a fake disease

The only way that entire car is worth 500 bucks is if there's a 300 dollar hooker sitting in it.

Attached: james_mcgill.jpg (768x709, 221.69K)

You're aware this is a prequel and Saul is a foregone conclusion, right?

I'm beginning to suspect Saul Goodman is the long lost evil twin of Bill Oswalt.

Should have had some kind of Fargo crossover to make that shit canon.

Attached: Fargo.png (532x371, 354.05K)

What should he get?

Attached: 5aa66a436d7.jpg (678x243, 56.75K)

God this show is so fucking good. Shame that season 4 was a bust. Had some good moments, but it was a mess

You are aware you are watching multiple timelines right? The time machine discussion and black and white was a hint, also Saul somehow knowing prior that he would end up managing a Cinnabon in Omaha.

Hector face

>A cork of Zafiro Anejo (Saul)
>A round bottom flask (Walt)
>Two tire tracks (Jesse)
>A swastika (Jack)

Attached: 1660857848105146.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

jelq

Frankly, it did. Someone sat down and actually wrote that.

I'm going to shit my pants if there's anyone who genuinely believes BB/BCS has time travel

>At least Game of Thrones was entertaining as spectacle,

It wasn't. I didn't finish one episode of this subpar coomer bait.

huh
were they in fargo?

Probably the reason the ending sucked so much. It was locked in by prequel shit, so had to artificially connect. Like Star Wars Rogue One type bullshit, where you can't just write an interesting standalone movie.

Fargo TV show. First season at the very least is worth watching if you haven't seen it.

I watched the first but gave up on the 2nd (too many blacks.)

>The worst final season for a show in the history of television
Lol
Lmao even

Attached: 1629882455477.jpg (960x1440, 166.7K)

I wasn't crazy about it after the first season. I finished the third, but mostly because I have a thing for Mary Elizabeth Winstead.