Mishimaaa..... you are.... to..... defeat..... your...... opponent

mishimaaa..... you are.... to..... defeat..... your...... opponent.....
to become........ king........ of...... iron fist.....

Attached: FX_NK41UEAAR6F7_tekken.jpg (1400x1050, 317.75K)

Leroy has zero business being in the Tekken 3 era and the fact that Ogre is the only recognisable antagonist (outside of the Mishima family themselves) shows how little creativity Tekken still has left.

What's up with the lighting?

For me, it's Roger.

>We have baki at home

There has never been a good adaptation of Tekken. It shouldn't be this hard to get it right.

>no yosh on the cover
but at least they made sure to include their donut steel oc leroy, i wonder why that might be

Where’s my nigga Bryan?

Why are you mad that they show the only tekken 3 antagonists?

Why is everyone under a pyramids shadow, and it's not just this image either.

I'm not mad about that, ESL. It's more about the fact that it's a rehashed version of Tekken 3. It's old and done. Ogre hasn't been in a mainline game for more than two decades. Focusing on Mishima feud wankery just like the games is lame and uncreative when they could be using the iconic characters in a more interesting way.

Tekken 5 >>>
dont @ me

Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection > Tekken 5 >>>

I'M HERE NOW I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN

Tekken 3 story is shit.
They should make Tekken + Tekken 2. Jin sucks as a character and everything cool about Mishimas is about Heihachi and Kazuya.

I think they realized this because they've been pushing them hard since Tekken 7.

its only season 1

Is this show worth watching? Shitty artstyle aside do they fuck with the lore in any way? All I saw is that they did nina dirty

It's not like the lore is good, lol.

Why do they all have a triangle of light on their heads?

Soulcalibur is the superior fighting franchise. This is canon. SOAR

Attached: talim-soul6-concepts3.jpg (1420x720, 366.26K)

I hope someone rips a velociraptor in half again. The original movie/ova was fucking kino.

I find it entertaining. I don't expect much of a fighting game in the first place

I thought it was a fun short little season
it was over pretty quick it felt like

what's up with the any of the shit in this crazy franchise?

guilty gear tho

Strive ruined it. The music still slaps though