You have 100 million dollars to make a good Doom movie

>You have 100 million dollars to make a good Doom movie
What do you do?

Attached: Doom_cover_art.jpg (256x380, 38.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v59YCI5E_6A
youtu.be/uNVXg-4LGrw
youtu.be/U5XXhdBnjJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just make a dune/w40k movie it's all the same shit.
Have Alex jones do all the voice overs youtu.be/v59YCI5E_6A
Only doom movie I've enjoyed was event horizon

Hire Steven Kostanski and Jeremy Gillespie to make it

If you want it to be good, 100 million would barely be enough for music.

This. Hire Alex Jones.

Avoid making it story focused at all costs. Just make a fun action gorefest, like a mix of Shoot 'Em Up, Evil Dead , Dread and Blade. Stay true to the game's atmosphere and designs.

Cast Arnold schwarzenegger and digitally de age him to look like it's 1994
Use combo of practical effects and cgi to create the monsters
Build insane sets.
Make it a celebration of 80s/90s action movies.
Boom. Then it'd be what it was supposed to be way back in the 90s before it got delayed and the rock got cast

>If you want it to be good, 100 million would barely be enough for music.
youtu.be/uNVXg-4LGrw
youtu.be/U5XXhdBnjJk
It would be kino

spend 99 of it on whores and drugs

Also no sidekicks.

>It’s actually a demon virus in the heads of all the cultists
>doom slayer story on Mars, he’s shown as an antagonist like Columbia or Jason just cutting down the demons as cultists unlock more
>doom slayer barely talks
>in the end he teleports back to earth and sees the virus has taken over, he’ll on earth as people are opening up help pits and summoning shit
>ends with sequel bait “guess I’m going to hell”

spend 2 million on making a shitty doom movie, then 98 million on making another DOOM game in the vain of 2016 but with better weapons, less RPG shit like eternal and a fully fledged modding SDK

Attached: R-1355947-1303247632.jpg (600x600, 104.01K)

I've tried dozen times to get into eternal but it just plays like crap. I dunno why every second doom game is piss and third one is poo
Didn't like the second doom game in the 90s either. Doom 3 sucked and only is fun to play in vr.
So basically the comic book version of the empty man. Good movie too check it out

Hire the rock and karl urban and make a first person scene in the middle of the movie.

What did you not like about it? I feel it's a lot more restrictive on the playstyle, but that also makes the intended experience a lot tighter. It felt like actually fighting to me, to the point that I'd question whether I'm even having fun overall. The enemies are fucking relentless, I get mentally exhausted after 30 minutes and have to stop.

Most game series are like that. The fact that 2016 was as good as it is is a minor miracle. Wolfenstein was the same way. New Order was fucking great, Old Blood was absolutely perfect. That DLC is pure fucking wolfenkino and if you haven't played that one stop what you are doing right now and go play it. It's basically RTCW without the lame second half. They had it absolutely down then they kind of threw it all away with New Colossus and then the one with the pedo bait which I don't even remember the name of.

Attached: 3a7ca2ab730e84b959578777f624f46c.jpg (680x1000, 49.99K)

Yeah those wolf games rocked. The dev team went full woke post gg/trump and ruined tnc and that terrible one with the sisters I didn't play snf the series died.
id is cursed they make one good game every decade then shit out absolute crap in between. I always found quake to be over rated crap.
Don't get me started on unreal they didn't even finish ut4 then don't even make a game for ue5 besides a matrix demo (which could have easily been a full game but they tease it for metaverse crap lol remember that it flopped)

I just didn't like anything about it. The stupid platforming the stupid cutscenes and story. I got bored an hour in both times and stopped.
It's like they took everything out that made 2016 good. Also no mp/mods in a doom game is a death sentence.

Nobody:
Zoomer basedboy: PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MY FAILED SOULLESS REMAKE BY UNRELATED CORPORATION

Add a prime Rosamund Pike in there with a sheer white top intermittently showing nipples poking through and I don't see how it could fail.

Doom 2016 adaptation, I think it could be kino.

Pocket all of it because I'm not gonna make some needless video game adaptation

Just adapt the novel. I fucking loved this shit as a teen. Got a bit weird in the 3rd and 4th books, though, since that was waaaay outside of the story, but Knee Deep in the Dead and Hell on Earth were great, imo.

Attached: Doomnovel.jpg (246x404, 22.05K)

ever anderson as doom guy
i just wanna be near her.