Kinos that are like pic related? Already counting Lethal Weapon

Kinos that are like pic related? Already counting Lethal Weapon

Attached: D-7cIZxWkAUheMc.jpg (1200x1177, 191.3K)

Predator

This, predator 1987 literally cured my racism.

Rush Hour 2

Die Hard 3 kinda, McClane wasn't racist but Zeus thought he was. And more recently the ending of Hateful Eight was probably as close as you can get.

BASED

Attached: 1634969750431.png (492x751, 395.56K)

>traitor flag hat
>American flag shirt

Sorry Yankee, you will never understand. Keeps seething though.

this was literally the norm for teens in the 90s and 00s
what went so very wrong?

>watching Aliens
>black character (Parker) wants to follow quarantine procedures as well as finally settling the bonus situation
>everyone ignores him
>I’m getting too old for this shit

Brett didn't ignore him, their friendship fits OP's pic.

Sorry cleetus, the south got ass raped in 1865 and surrendered like pussys. The south will never rise again. Sorry to rain on your trailer park.

Fast and furious

DILLON!

fuck no it wasn't. my group if friends were always getting into fights with spics and talking shit to niggers who never did anything

nothing, the internet is not real life

Attached: 762.jpg (750x738, 106.16K)

unironically social media

Retards of both races are the only thing staving off the technodystopia, teaming up would usher in a fantastic era of bluebloodshed and schizo mythology kino.

user, you might be a racist.

>live in boutique rich boi paradise in aus
>walk to 7-11 at 2am for some bants with that one cool Indian who works there
>see group of lads out the front, they're banging on the door and yelling shit like "show us your visa cunt" or "I bet ur mums cunt tastes like vindaloo"
>Literally do the "I don't think that's very funny" Karen approach
>before i can finish speaking they scatter like roaches
mob mentality cowards always buckle and there is no such thing as a funny racist joke. It's like when you are with your friends and they give some fat loser shit and you laugh along with them but inside you feel glad they aren't targeting you. you have to be 12 or have zero empathy to not understand this.
I used fatties as an example because I have no doubt you're a fatass incel.

The Last Boy Scout (1991)

I was never racist against blacks, I guess only the American ones are insufferable. Gypsies and jews can fuck off though.

Attached: B645E41A-F5FE-4E58-9D70-CA1CF0B5E890.jpg (720x675, 41.44K)

just wrong. even today whites are getting harassed by spics and niggers for doing nothing except being white in america. back then you could do something about it without getting charged with a hate crime. for clarification when i said that "talking shit to niggers who never did anything" i meant niggers would talk shit, we would talk back but that's all they ever did was talk

Diversity is strength, goy

Attached: 1659851014911885.jpg (397x366, 51.9K)

Literally me and my two buds almost to the dot

>there is no such thing as a funny racist joke

Dustbinman's going down the street, eventually he gets to a house who haven't put their bins out. He knocks at the door and a Japanese man answers. He can see some suitcases in the hallway behind him.

"Harro?"
"Alright, mate, where's ya bin?"
"I've bin to Tokyo!"
"No, mate, where's ya dust bin?"
"I've dust bin to Tokyo!"
"You've not getting it, mate, where's your wheelie bin?"

The Japanese man, frustrated at not being listened to, stamps his feet and shouts "I've wheelie bin to Tokyo!"

Attached: ingerlundfrogs drummer.jpg (863x647, 125.54K)

>Literally me and my two buds almost to the dot

Attached: 1592483410556.jpg (886x898, 80.19K)

>literal reddit meme
The absolute state of this board

Leftist and democrats weaponized racial identity for votes and power.

Attached: blamewhite.jpg (650x2888, 642.22K)

Imagine being loyal to a fag nigger loving country lol

lmfao at least injuns still exist unlike the confederacy

We the jews rule this world, deal with it

You're a pathetic faggot who has zero nonwhite friends and should also just leave this site ASAP

Retard’s interpretation
>they’re setting all the races against each other they want discord!
What’s actually happening
>they’re setting all the races against white people, even themselves

They hate you and want you dead

Kill yourself jew filth

Lmao go to a res sometime, they're literally worse than the darkest nigger ghetto around. The poverty, squalor, and crime is Africa-tier. Truly the most conquered people in existence

Did you miss all the recent black attacks on old Asians? Or the nigger spic gang wars?

It's unironically both, everyone loses but mostly whites.

Fid you miss how those attacks were blamed on whites and the whole #StopAsianHate campaign specifically targeted against “white supremacy”?

teens realized race is NOT only a matter of appearance. Only fucking retards believe that.

I want another civil war but this time its all the southern rednecks and working class blacks teaming up and killing ever last new york jew, LA new money and general upperclass liberal fag in the country... in minecraft

Gay pic. Tries too hard.

Not even sure what point you're trying to make

Occupy Wall street

Attached: 20220127_191639.jpg (623x470, 55.19K)

is this website really full of zoomers that think there was a time when niggers and spics didn't hate whitey? it's absolutely delusional and wrong

Ok fuck you, you got me. But that's not what most racist jokes are and you know it
I don't think that it's pathetic to stand up for people. If more people had stood up for you in your life maybe you wouldn't be such a hateful little cunt.

cool it with the antisemitism

Fpbp

As a zoomers, I grew up watching Watchmojo tm on YouTube, which would for the whole of my young life, screw with the way I’d see predator (1987)

>top ten whackiest one liners:
>don’t got time to bleed
>stick around

“Wow this movie sucks!” I thought. Add onto this I also grew up watching Alien vs Predator, and thanks to my retarded family, no one ever told me there were separate property movies.

Anyway, I’m set to leave to buddies party, but I have time, I’m at his house

>set up predator 1987 on prime (only 3 bucks to purchase)
>get fucking hardcore stoned
>in depths of my despair but I remember I have predator ready and loaded.
>mfw it saves me from despair and is also greatest movie of all time

I saw for first time last month and I still can’t quite comprehend what I and many other zoomers have been missing out on. I guarantee you 98 percent of Gen Z have not seen this movie. Vs half of Al gen x and millennials seeing it.

We just know the memes and the watch mojo top ten demoralization tactics

It’s masterfully directed and the screen writing is legendary

You might think it’s just another brain dead action flick, but you’re dead wrong.

Despite it starting out with space ship, you can imagine 80s movie goers quickly forgetting this as they’re swept up in convoluted plot of Apollo Creed CIA trickery and Arnold’s reluctance to risk his men for a job like this.

Then the chopper ride, which I think is the defining scene of the movie, if not a generation. Long Tall Sally blares out of the boom box controlled by future Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura. This sets the stage. These are commando studs, best of the best. And the cast…. Oh my god.
White guy Aryan stud arnie is the titular leader, he’s the Alexander the Hercules, the achilles, leader of his myrmidon rescue squad. White guy.

Like the other user said, occupy wallstreet. It got elites a little too scared so they started pushing idpol hard. You can even see clear contemporary examples of it, like amazon promoting racial strife and divide among their workers to prevent unions.

Attached: slappy.webm (864x480, 2.84M)

90s media celebrated black people being part of the (upper) middle class and looked down on thugism outside of the rap scene
now the worst part of nigger culture are being celebrated in the mainstream

Unironically, Angry Birds 2.