So, uh, what does she do when she's not visiting Jimmy in prison?

So, uh, what does she do when she's not visiting Jimmy in prison?

Attached: kim wexler season 6.jpg (657x628, 230.7K)

Yep

Getting BLACKED

Works in a Legal Aid office helping the dregs of society. The series showed many times over that that's what made Kim happiest.

Yet another "organic" shill thread for this piece of shit.

Nip it in the butt.

Poorly written character

Huh yes.

Attached: 1659858080059706.png (1080x1080, 955.9K)

She's the new Saul Goodman, Saul Goneman

she was volunteering at a law office, back in doc review

Enjoying things Jimmy can't. Like taking a walk around the neighborhood, sleep until 10 am if she wishes and going on a vacation. Yet the cowardly showrunners think her "boring" suburban life is comparable to suffering 86 years in a max prison.

Work in the legal aid office and probably whatever she wants aside from that seeing as she seems to have refound the will to do what she wants and say what she thinks.

Y E P
E
P

She got remarried I thought? So probably her husband.

ugh, i hope she's not married to mr. yup but she did divorce saul at some point

I got the impression that Cheryl still might sue Kim

Just dating, the guy she's with didn't even lie in the same house. She probably needed something bordering on complete apathy to bounce back from all the shit she had been through with Jim.

fpbp

Telling loudmouth stockfags her name is Giselle and wants to invest her inheritance so she can get free shit.

he became saul GOOD man at the end

Kim Wexler is a disloyal piece of shit. I wish she got shot by Lalo instead and then that shock caused Saul to revert to Jimmy and reconcile with Howard, so he took the job replacing the M in the HHM.

Or she doesn't get killed and neither does Howard, but she still leaves.

Then when Jimmy and Howard are a super successful team who build HHM up to new heights, Kim comes crawling back and Jimmy tells her to go fuck herself. Maybe puts her in the mailroom or doc review at best, while he and Howard go tearing shit up in court.

It's perfect. Her disloyalty is exposed and punished. Jimmy gets to finally work at HHM like he always deserved, (or does once he shakes off Slippin' Jimmy), and Howard gets another McGill to work with as his partner, growing to appreciate his differences as well as similarities to Chuck.

I don’t watch this show
What does Yep mean?

Yep

Of course she can. I don't understand why she can't. Kim is an accomplice. She hid it for so many years (months?) of her own free will, no one threatened her.

Yep.

She's getting DONGED (real niggas know whtas up)

Slipping Kimmy

Yep

>See, I told you. It's Better Rim Kim.

Attached: 1655018425371.png (765x998, 451.45K)

Holy shit