Womansisters, did we get too cocky

Womansisters, did we get too cocky...

Attached: 1660902532241542.webm (576x1024, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/yfADRFxbAWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tate is so based.

Attached: 1660780492402562.png (528x501, 56.27K)

So based, not what he said or who he is but what he represents for gen z.

who's the baldy

could this man save zoomers as a concept and age group?

Andrew Tate.

Women hate him so zoomers have started to turn on him. They learned nothing, in the end they remain simps.

Who hurt him?

reminder that this guy is half black

youtube.com/shorts/yfADRFxbAWE
Yooo he's bussin it down at that club fr

>muh money
h*ck yeah get on that hustle wagie show the woman whos boss

Attached: 1642700997617.gif (98x100, 9.31K)

what's with these retarded adhd style subtitles? show me at least one sentence, motherfucker.

The woman is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a slut, whore, roastie, gold-digger, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But learn her tactics and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

What a fraud hack.

Attached: mentors.png (1280x640, 680.36K)

Not him though.

Wrong, many zoomer guys are beginning to wake up because of him. Tate is literally redpilling young men all over the world and most of them agree with him. Go read on twitter, reddit, and instagram etc.etc. ,you will find out angry roasties kwetching about how their sons, brothers, boyfriends, husbands, and male friends are becoming influenced by Andrew Tate.

The rebellious teenagers of this generation are finally starting to take form

Attached: 1660794213905687.jpg (750x998, 154.55K)

I watched his main channel a bit during lockdowns. But the shilling is a very recent phenomenon and I'm not a massive fan.

It is interesting seeing how mad he's making tiktok women and redditors for the mere implication that women might not be perfect magical beings.

No way?

Reminder that his dad is a beta black male hence his extreme insecurities about masculinity

man i was down the pub the other day and i ended up spending about an hour talking to a guy who could of been my grandfather about absolutely nothing and we had the time of our lives even though i was a little nervous about going out
everyone may joke about barry's but there's something beyond comforting about their presence, an almost guiding spirit who seeks to impart his own happiness upon others through sound advice and great jokes
part of me hopes i can be like that one day when im old and grey, give a random kid at a pub a good laugh and a hand of the shoulder when he needs one most

Attached: 1622481970267.jpg (541x541, 41.62K)

Stop shilling your ponzi schemes here

Why do normies think because someone follows a guy who talks about "alpha" traits that they automatically think they're alpha males too?

Where is his chin?

This dude's appearance and behavior screams of insecurity. I hate women too btw, but this is like some dumb lefty caricature of that.

>hear about him online women in outrage men in droves flocking to his ideology
>decide to look him up
>its just the same redpill shit people were saying 10+ years ago
are zoomers actually getting tricked by a redpill grifter this badly? what the actual fuck is wrong with these people

Attached: 1616669472784.jpg (547x531, 51.18K)

I am actually dating a girl that makes an obscene amount of money and let's me just do the cleaning and cooking. I hit the jackpot bros.

Attached: 649.png (600x622, 348.85K)

Any Forums bros he finally won the war for us against the /lit/ faggots

Attached: 1658486886148048.webm (270x480, 951.24K)

Being honest = hating women
Congrats on completing your conditioning, serf.

I like this image. Very true. I wish I understood that when I was younger.

How big is the dildo she pegs you with?

shit he isn't wrong.

The pendulum is shifting back. I think the difference between Tate and old PUAs is that Tate is actually telling you to create value in yourself and to be responsible for your actions.

Almost every controversial idea needs time to settle before it's accepted by the masses.

He's fucking hilarious

Living the life. Based

This is unironically the clip that won me over. Reading booms is not inherently an intelligent endeavor. And smug bookfags needed to hear it.

he's saying to pursue fast cars and try fuck 30 women at once on your yacht that isnt creating value in yourself

Most of the boomer men I know tell me to never get married

Attached: 1659416850864481.jpg (346x360, 19.14K)