/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Magnified edition
old one

Attached: photo_2022-03-13_17-28-53.jpg (1280x720, 43.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ej7n9WCU1sA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis

inb4 saul gets eaten by a shark

Attached: 1660802079869073.jpg (640x479, 37.83K)

Are there any books similar to Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, or at least any books that you would recommend to a fan of those?
Because of the noir and western inspirations behind the show I want to read James Ellroy's crime books like L.A. Confidential and McCarthy's Blood Meridian and maybe Crime and Punishment because it was talked about a lot lately in those threads, are those good picks?
You may recommend entry level stuff, I haven't read much before, but I also think I don't really have much tv shows to watch left.

Attached: ellroy.jpg (1344x2000, 436.83K)

inb4 kim explodes

Attached: 1660809822917347.jpg (738x415, 32.16K)

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Attached: 1660590426647775.jpg (384x387, 25.5K)

youtu.be/Ej7n9WCU1sA

hellraisuh...

Attached: pain.png (744x744, 1.01M)

>IT WASN'T ME
>IT WAS IGNACIO
>last time Nacho was even near you was when Lalo did the whole Tell Me Again speech
>Nacho didn't even talk to Jimmy
>Nacho just sat in the car the entire time

Crime and Punishment is always a good pick
Are you interested in criminal or character aspect?

>imagine the miracle whip farts

sing along with hellraiser melody
>I'm living on an endless road
>Around ABQ for Gus and Saul
>Sometimes, it feels so tough
>But I still ain't had enough

>I keep saying that it's over and such
>But I know I'm a liar
>Feeling alright with solid guys in the night
>But that's what lights my fire

>Hey Waltuh, in the desert and heat
>Hey Waltuh, spook no neighbors so neat
>Hey Waltuh, I ain't taking the fall
>Hey Waltuh, I'll say it's not my call

>"we have to throw in a cartel storyline to explain this throwaway line of dialogue!"
>line is never actually satisfactorily explained
B R A V O

>any books similar to Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul
There's a bunch of popular crime comics. The amount of capeshit in BrBa/BCS is relevant also.

I guess criminal, but if you have any character aspect recommendations, I'll gladly take them too.

What was the significance of the time travel book on Chuck's kitchen counter?

>tell them Jimmy sent you
>never explained who he recommended
VRAVO VINCE

>line makes sense to being with
>Nacho gets blamed for Saul's scam that he did to Lalo
>tries to say that he's a Friend of the Cartel
>Lalo was in the cartel
Nothing more was needed. Nacho was an interesting character until he became Gus' slave, and then they ever did anything to finally explain that stupid line.

*then they never did anything

Attached: 299381671_1476883719418216_6957909021967853819_n.jpg (1080x1146, 156.55K)

That was Jimmy's actual time travel moment. If he had went back there and actually accepted Chuck's offer instead of dismissing him things could have turned out differently. It also took place just a day before BCS season 1 begins

They had the perfect cuck/hotwife dynamic going. Could 100% imagine him jerking off in the cuck chair while Betsy gets railed by a black guy