STOP FORCING PROPAGANDA IN MOVIES, WE JUST WANT HISTORICAL ACCURACY

>STOP FORCING PROPAGANDA IN MOVIES, WE JUST WANT HISTORICAL ACCURACY

Attached: last-samurai.jpg (1920x1080, 567.65K)

shitty bait

You smell like shit and death.

I agree.
Portraying the samurai as the good guys is historically incorrect.
They were the bad guys.

I'm pretty sure everyone is just looking for immersion and quality.

Wait now just one second
>parts his hair
Slow down good sir
>wipes dust off shoulder
So you mean to tell me
>adjusts tie
And I apologize for questioning your knowledge
>bottons his Gucci suit jacket
Excuse the intrusion
>buttons up shirt sleeve
I'm just looking for a concrete answer
>shoots cuffs
I'm just not sure I quite follow
>checks breath
Curiosity has gotten the best of me
>forms an empassionate and deeply engaging gaze
You mean to tell me that we were Samurai and such?

Attached: Tom-Cruise-tom-cruise-6009325-854-1280.jpg (854x1280, 80.24K)

I thought the white man was a tall chad and not some manlet faggot shorter than a Jap?

Attached: anorymous-136346282-hylksg4zxt601-laughing-136346417-136346462-deb4876be93d5add-bb89705469b127d4.jpg (640x625, 37.48K)

reddit thread

Agreed
It's a 7/10 film that could have been so much more if it weren't for the dumbing down for western audiences

kek

>Who is Jules Brunet?

The Last Samurai is about a Americans supposedly being savage barbarians that massacred the Native Americans dishonorably and needing to be civilized by the superior Japanese culture. The script is a crock of shit.

Being a samurai just meant you were a male member of a family recognized by the ruling regime. Being good or bad didn't factor into it.

movie is based on the true story of a french guy who fought alongside the Shogunate
>omfg it's whitewashing, having a white main character in a movie talking about
movie has black Anne Boleyn
>fuck off chud, there's nothing wrong with it, movies never were about realism
What pisses me off the most is that they seem to don't understand the double standards

Attached: 1636197956668s.jpg (250x247, 6.64K)

No, it's about an American civil war captain recruited by the Japanese to advise their military on how to deal with a samurai uprising, but he ends up siding with them instead and gets asian pussy.

Attached: 09E80B07-DD97-44E2-9D3F-0BD57E69FD35.png (739x488, 79.72K)

Seethe. It's based on a real-life French guy. They made him American to make him more relatable for mutts.

It's probably 100x times more historically accurate than any new movies/series where you have black women as Viking Jarls.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-19 105113.jpg (1447x962, 322.81K)

The Last samurai actually had propaganda about poor American Indians being genocided by Tom Cruise. Try again.

Based Frenchman. Banged sweet Jap pussy too.

>dumb weeb thinks he knows nip culture because muh animes

I dont care much about historical accuracy but I do care about trannies and nogs culturally appropriating western white culture

It's funny how that is genuinely the major point of historical inaccuracy in the film, and even OP is trying to make some bait point about how white people in the 1800s weren't wearing swords in Japan

Why were they the bad guys?

He is haunted by the apparent massacre of Indians and a broken man until the Japanese rebuild him with their "bushido" and superior culture.

Don't care, I'll watch and enjoy any movie that includes a romantic love interest between a handsome White man and a beautiful Japanese woman.

Attached: FTf7paqaAAAkfaC.jpg (1440x1920, 393.79K)

Miscegenation is wrong, but try The Curse of Turandot.

1) He's not the Last Samurai.
2) Movie is about the death of the samurai.
3) Extremely respectful of Japanese culture.
4) The movie makes the samurai out to be noble and selfless, as opposed to the brutal, fascistic and oppressive force for the emperor that they were.

G A M E O V E R

TRY AGAIN?
Y/N■?

Yeah, that's stupid. When you actually read about what Indians actually did to families and people they captured, they got what was coming to them.