NOT MY NEVAH FORGETAH!!

NOT MY NEVAH FORGETAH!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-051524-1.jpg (540x431, 76.99K)

NOOOO you can't just heckin say that!!! remember the 9 gorillon

b-based China?

wait until you hear what the Chinese have done.

It's a doozy!

Former president of Russia Medvedev also suggested recently the 2020 election was a fraud.

what have they done?!

It was a funpost, you're overthinking it.

Attached: 1660680370966.png (550x767, 450.65K)

bro they can't even keep their citizens data private, what you think they're capable of hiding

They are mean to some muslims!

china and rusia should be nuked out of existence

Seethe harder, globohomo cuck mutt.

Attached: Wright-RussiaChina.jpg (1725x1201, 346K)

suck my circumcised dick ivan

The glows knose

>They are mean to some muslims!
How? There are no muslims in china.
(Or at least there aren’t supposed be at this point)

jingoists are almost always bots

Former presidents of the United States of have suggested that the US carried out the 9/11 attacks. Its basically moot at this point.

They are actually converting unwanted children to muslims so they can genocide more muslims. Thats how evil they are.

Based.

>Former presidents
Which?

you zoomies will never know the world you lost when 9/11 happened. It wasn't always like this.

This. Globohomo hq. They armed the niggers and the arabs, they made the hippies. Kill them all.

I don't have a beef with Russia like everyone else does, but they are in fact that experts on fraudulent elections. The tag team between him and Putin on maintaining a deathgrip on power was a thing of beauty.

also they are funding far left and far right to polarize and radilize society, basic divide and conquer strategy

>all along, the most devastating counter attack by China was a shitpost
are we entering the era of memewars?

imagine being shorter than a gook

Unironically, talked to an expert who laid out how countries like China helping fund companies that push all the diversity, gender stuff is part of a very basic demoralization campaign, like standard geopolitical intrigue. They didn't even think it was a big deal, just what you should expect from opponents. Which is why they clamp down so hard on incoming media, and that recent push against effeminate cultural icons in the country.

well they're doing a good job, I doubt America will last another 15 years.

>China helping fund companies that push all the diversity, gender stuff is part of a very basic demoralization campaign
If this is widely known in the US govt, then why isn't it being defended against? It seems like China is not the only player doing these things

>If this is widely known in the US govt, then why isn't it being defended against?

the government is owned by those same companies. What do they care if the nationstate crumbles? The money still flows and China's economy is on the up, we're on the decline.

MEME WARS 2.0
It's happening

based
Please turn California into glass