Drawn Together has aged like a fine wine

>Makes fun of capeshit
>Shits on Disney
>Makes fun of androgynous protagonists like Cloud and Link
>Also makes fun of fat bitches, chinks, niggers and jews
Why havent you watched the most politically incorrect series yet, user?

Attached: 95d8a175db23238efc41b1bd4cb522c3.jpg (736x1104, 147.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FBwkgnq05I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Makes fun of androgynous protagonists like Cloud and Link
>cloud and link
>androgynous
KYS

Cope, its true. This is why modern internet has sexualized as fuck and turned them into gayboys

>>Makes fun of capeshit
>>Shits on Disney
>>Makes fun of androgynous protagonists like Cloud and Link
Everyone did this back then
>>cloud and link
They are but I'm pretty sure it was making fun of the gay shit in He-Man in fantasy elves

go look at Breath of the Wild and FF7:R retard, your beloved characters have all been fagified

It's a really shit cartoon.
>lol what if SpongeBob in situation not seen in his show XD
>lol what if Disney princess in situation not seen in their films XD
Overly zany and cringe.

>Everyone did this back then
Not really, they did not. There were some parodies(and some low budget productions)of capeshit and videogames but not sharp satire of their weakest aspects, like Drawn Together

>Whataboutism
Same logic have The Boys, Watchmen and other post modern deconstructions of a certain genre but I dont see you complain about these

Drawn together was great cause everyone was a target and anything goes. Like captain hero getting a retard baby and letting it die so he could fuck his sister

Honestly being edgy for edgy's sake and not some gay shit like South Park was is kinda admirable
but it still feels like they stopped caring about the "different cartoon genres meeting together" thing really fast despite all the shit it can do

gayest show on tv. fuck off

I like how Long Ling is a filthy gook rat.

How can it be gay when the first episode is about two girls fucking? Watching 2 women kiss is one of the straightest things a man can do faggot.

>Whataboutism the boys and the watchmen
Lmao

>Drawn together was great cause everyone was a target and anything goes
This. I was rewatching it these days and Im amazed how politically incorrect it is. Lots of jokes flew over my head when I first watched it as a kid. There is no fucking way this show can be made in today's climate and this is why its jokes are getting more relevant than ever
It even names the Jews lmao and also gives a legit argument why niggers like disgustingly big asses compared to tits
youtube.com/watch?v=2FBwkgnq05I

Attached: Untitled.png (749x557, 531.75K)

When you phrase the premise like that, it does sound cringe but the show is actually funny. I rewatched it 2 years ago and the first 2 seasons definitely held up. I don't even think of the characters as what they're based off. Like Toot is funny because she's an insane fat girl, not because "lol Betty Boop fat". They're basically original characters

No, it's gayer because you either have to impose yourself into the fantasy as a woman, or you are coping with your insecurity about pleasing women. Or you are so secretly gay that even seeing a penis will cause you to enter a sixteen month spiral

Anything but fantasizing about impregnating women is gay.

I remember I kept watching this show in the hopes I'd see the princess with her clothes off, but all I'd end up seeing is shit like that YT thumbnail.

Pretty much, it should be your prime sexual directive to cum inside a tight, fertile woman at least 8/10 times. Yeeeeeeehaw

From what I remember, I think she shows her tits in some episodes

Spotted the zoomer