These butts were considered so grotesquely large in the 90s that Sir Mixalot had to feel embarrassed for liking them

These butts were considered so grotesquely large in the 90s that Sir Mixalot had to feel embarrassed for liking them

Attached: 1564897109072.jpg (1280x720, 75.65K)

The '90s was the horoic-chic time, when models and regular girls were supposed to be waife-like and super thin. I was always an ass-man, and like about a 45-50" waist on a woman with about a 30" waist. Of course, I was always teased for this because it wasn't socially acceptable. I even passed up dating a big-booty cutie because my friends gave me shit about her. Now in the 2010s and 2020s it's considered normal for a woman to have a huge ass and normal for a man to like a huge ass, but I am too old to get these young big-booty whores now. I am thinking of killing myself.

it wasn't until the kardashians the big booty shit started happening

not jenny from the block which what wetblacks are claiming. kim k and her Pussy Posse that ended the reign of that fucking cunt paris no ass hilton

Attached: 303020.jpg (660x985, 90.48K)

i don't care who you are, this is the best ass of all time

Attached: 1579962412491.webm (608x1010, 2.93M)

Thats not a good thing

plastic

i was born in the wrong era...

I was at the airport a few weeks ago and saw someone with butt implants, the first I’ve seen or at least the most ridiculously obvious ones. They looked fucking TERRIBLE.

Now when I see big ass women I often think “they’re lucky to be packing that now” because not so long ago they would have been ridiculed and not worshipped.

Even without implants I see some girls taking ass way too far to where it just looks unnatural and ugly.

Man what do you get out of baiting with this shit? It's obvious you're insincere and just shit stirring, is it really worth it to you to do this day in day out?

Indeed

Just go fuck your ironing board, feels the same as a skinny bitch without curves.

Feels like a quarter of women I see have nice fat asses that I can't keep my eyes off. They don't even have to try and they just walk around with that sex cuahion swinging around

Gross. Even fat injections are gross. Gotta be natural, with a small waist and no fupa. Some women can pack on a lot of weight before they start to get a gut or fupa. That is the limit, in my opinion. Once the fat starts going to the stomach, she has gained too much and should start losing weight.

she's natty
feel free to prove me wrong
you can't

Attached: 1548719293377.webm (640x926, 2.6M)

>she's natty

Attached: 6468464134684.png (258x544, 104.75K)

I have to constantly remind myself that she is armenian not a nigress

Don't engage with or acknowledge schizos

what's your next move, now that you look like an idiot

Attached: nancy natural.jpg (1483x1244, 602.78K)

Armenians are niggers user.

NTA, but her eyes have definitely been surgically widened and tucked for double lids, user. Keep posting beautifuly Asian women though--nothing triggers trannies more.