Never seen MDE

>Never seen MDE
>Look up the "best bits"
>Watch the "best bits"
>They are all mediocre at best
Am I missing something here? Is this really it? Why is this so praised?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm trans btw, if that matters.

YOU are mediocre at best!
you stupid ass libtard!

The show sucked and that's why it got cancelled. Only their racist and homophobic online content was funny.

My old roommates were super into it so I caught most if not all of it just from it being played so often in the living room. I just really liked the CEO one that was about it. Oh the show did introduce me to a band I ended up liking.

It was shit and only got popular online because the creators were Trump supporters desu

which ones were the best bits

you had to be there before it

the one where jewish nick tricks charls into getting a circumcision

Sam Hyde was never funny to me. Ever. I think after all of the exposure I've had to his work via my friends and this website I've laughed only twice and both times it was because of someone other than Sam. Charls is kind of funny sometimes when he's doing his own thing. Overall this kind of humor is not for me and I don't understand it. It's just annoying more often than not.

the prodigal stunna is fantastic and not mediocre

youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o

one of the few sketches I thought was actually funny.

It's lazy comedy, only runs on coded bullshit to make 14yr old white kids giggle.

Did you see the one where he's in black face and he crashes a car?

i don't even remember that
no, nick crashes the car in that one

why can't right wingers make comedy. MDE was probably the best and even then it was mildly amusing at best but overall shit

you cant just watch skits and think you can judge the show. the episodes coalesce to be greater than the sum of its parts

Sam's cult of personality is a great example of brainwashing. I remember picking WP up after seeing it spammed here thinking it must be the pinnacle of modern comedy because everybody else said it was,
and then you'd watch along with the board talkin about it and it'd be totally shit, save for like one sketch in the entire incredibly short episode, then you'd be assured "well the mde guys have a good track record they're /ourguys/"
and they'd tell you to watch MDE's/Sam's old shit like KSTV/vertical vids, and you'd watch that and all of it'd be shit too. All of MDE is shit. It's not good. It never was good. Just drivel derivitive of Tim and Eric and shows like Chris Morris's JAM.
The only good thing Sam has put out, ever, is his TED talk parody which he didn't even write. No skit on WP, or in the history of Sam's catalogue, is funny. If you think it is you're probably a stupid child. Even if the content was good Sam retroactively tainted all the shit he's been involved with ever since he was exposed as a pedo trust fund jew.

Attached: 1526731744691.jpg (763x1128, 109.86K)

To be fair I can't think of any lefties being funny recently. They all come across as seething.

The sketches aren't what mattered. It was the fact that we finally got someone who spoke for US on tv. A white man doing things for white men.

is cumtown left wing or right wing because thats about the only funny thing being created in these times

Communists