Well... at least Kim and dead Chuck know I'm a good person now... sure glad I didn't take that 7 year deal.... *cough*

Well... at least Kim and dead Chuck know I'm a good person now... sure glad I didn't take that 7 year deal.... *cough*

Attached: FaceApp_1660845258137_2.jpg (929x1007, 72.12K)

This but unironically

>Hey look it's Better Call Saul™
>I call dibs on that tight redeemed asshole

Attached: 7t0jf47vlzh91.jpg (640x288, 18.73K)

>Better
>Pall
>Saul

Attached: _111836284_8cb5e2f6-de17-4868-8c80-dbfefe6bd7c8.jpg (640x360, 41.56K)

This. What a shitshow.

>retards on Any Forums can't comprehend taking responsibility for their own actions
Seems about right.

>NOOO YOU CANT LIKE THAT HES A BAD GUY I MADE YOU LIKE
>WHY? BECAUSE HES LE BAD OK?
>I GOT TO RUIN CHARACTERS AND SHOWS BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE BAD AND I'M IMPORTANT
bravo vince, bravo peter. graduated from the david chase school of faggots

Lol this

What did Saul even do that was bad?

>Non-retards are supposed to think this was a good ending.

Attached: 12131226345235.png (384x419, 115.47K)

Its called having honer and integraty. Something women can't understand

>user hits a nerve
>becomes a deranged mess

this. it was also about trooth and jusstiss

>Nooo I want to be validated based on the shitty person I am
>i will NOT grow and DEVELOP as a person, society is to blame, and thus i must be le bad guy

Grow up.

As a Jew, this makes me feel hope for white people. They are the most evil group on earth- but if whites can learn from Jimmy’s example and submit to the legal system perhaps they can atone for their sins through extinction. Bless you Vince.

Kim will literally forget about him within a year or 2 and move on with her life completely and he will be rotting away in a supermax. Maybe he will adapt to it, but eventually the little things will begin to get to him. The lack of freedom is something that can never escape you, it's kind of like how when you get sick you get angry because you take for granted what just feeling normal is like for the few weeks you're sick. Just not feeling like you're stuffy / coughing / unable to think clearly. Well, that's what prison does to you over time, wearing you down and you can only think about what life is like on the outside for a normal person living their normal life.

I know why Jimmy took himself down, he did it because he wanted redemption and he wanted to own up to the shitty person he became and prove to the world he could truly change, but it wasn't worth it in the end. He could have done that and not rotted away in prison forever.

There was never going to be a happy ever after ending with him and Kim. He was never going to get back with her inside or outside of prison, ever. But, life is too short. He didn't need to be alone, or with Kim. There's other fish in the sea and after he served his time he could have done good for himself and others somehow. He wouldn't be able to practice law again, obviously, but he would be able to find some other career or maybe even doing motivational speaking and talking about his life experiences. Publish an autobiography of his life, his brother, his regrets and mistakes, and how he changed for the better because of his experiences. Detailing his life and career working for Walter White, detailing all of the things he experienced. The book deal he would get for a story like that would probably make him a near millionaire again. There would certainly be a lot of interest in him because of his ties to WW.

Still, I'm happy with his fate and glad he finally learned to change, He knew full well what he was doing.

>As a Jew, this makes me feel hope for white people. They are the most evil group on earth
Go bomb another Palestinian school you kike faggot

just say you didn't watch the show

I take responsibility.

Attached: 1593027446964.png (506x900, 305.24K)

>reddit unironically loves this ending

kek