Untitled

Attached: 300016602_5611890618862826_3159011154002712061_n.jpg (1080x1040, 75.46K)

They’re bothering me with their existence.

Me

Attached: 1660856934279484.webm (1920x804, 2.93M)

>not bothering anyone
They're bothering me.

dotposters can't cum

>mock incels for being virgins who can't get laid
>insist that it's the mere fact they don't get laid that makes them act the way they do
>tell them if they had sex it would fix everything for them
>refuse to give them sex and tell other women to not give them sex
>wonder why the incels fucking hate you

Attached: 1659193221920926.png (303x133, 47.22K)

>not bothering anyone

Attached: 1638772860104.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

Is this a shill thread to stir up controversy around the shows that aren't making any money so you can blame internet nerds?

Any Forums: *living their lives, not bothering anyone*
Twitter screencap posters:

Attached: 3FE04631-B959-402B-8DED-09B93EFA6A2A.jpg (494x480, 38.41K)

Aren't women the ones bothering incels?

This but unironically.

Based OP look how much assblasting you caused.

Sex would fix you. Not the physical act, but the positive human interaction requires to get it.

What a cunt

Denethor was based and i hate how hackson portrayed him

Attached: unnamed-1.jpg (886x527, 129.72K)

>names the conniving advisor wormtongue
never walked out of a theater so fast bros

>the positive human interaction requires to get it
you don't know anything about sex

That She/Hulk show ain't gonna market itself bro

Dilate incel

Attached: 1626307561690.png (474x393, 290.01K)

Women have this odd way of insisting they’re not bothering anyone even if they are, in fact, bothering someone.

That someone including another woman.

Ooph. This is pathetic

>Women: *Living their lives, not bothering anyone*
>Other Women:
Fixed.

>>insist that it's the mere fact they don't get laid that makes them act the way they do
it is though
>>tell them if they had sex it would fix everything for them
it probably wouldn't, you're too fucked up at this point
>>refuse to give them sex and tell other women to not give them sex
they're not in any way obligated to fuck you just to unfuck your brain, that's your responsibility

/thread

Based and true.

The reaction confirms how true the image is.

Seeing the incels get their fee fees all mad makes me laugh so hard. They don't deserve sex ever. Because women know incels can't control their emotions and will never be real men

There's something wrong iwth society when a man can have multiple women but a woman can't have multiple men.
they're called sluts and whores whilst a man is given total praise.

Post tits or GTFO

I unironically like this because its true and thus humorous. Im happy with my manhood so I can enjoy a show like this, yet 90% of Any Forums loathes the "woman good man bad"

>Total praise
No
Fuck all cheating whores whether they’re women or men

MCU Hulk's fucking catchphrase, the line he's most famous for, is "that's my secret, cap, I'm always angry" he's ALWAYS ANGRY because of the fucking mutation that makes him the Hulk, holy fucking shit I'm so mad fucking women

>let's learn to control our anger
>I'm great at controlling my anger you fucking chud asshole

this wasn't true in the 90s when this started being said and it's even less true now

why do we pretend that this happens to women at all? Why don't other women speak up and say this is retarded?

Wrong. I'm not talking about cheating.
A man with multiple lays in his past is infinitely more respected than a woman with multiple lays as well.

Isn’t it the feminists that rabidly REEEEEEEEEEEE when a man has his knees slightly apart on public transit?

>positive human interaction requires to get it
I had the best sex after yelling in a girl's face and making her cry

More like :
>Men
*Living their lives, playing games and watching movies, not bothering anyone*
>Women
NOOOOOOOOOOO! STOP OBJECTIFYING US!! I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR HOBBIES, BUT THEY SHOULD PANDER TO ME ANYWAY!111!!1!!

Denethor was even more of a cunt in the books.
t. read them again just last year

Attached: melol.png (1080x1040, 1.05M)

no actually there is nothing wrong with that. It is as nature intended.

Imagine walking up to a beggar on the street, opening your wallet wide in front of them, and saying, "Get money," then shutting your wallet and walking away laughing.

It is retarded, but all they would say is I’m just desperate to get a man. There’s absolutely no convincing these idiots that their line of thinking is unhinged.

He’s literally me

Men and women are not the same. They were never the same. They will never be the same.
A woman getting multiple men is fucking easy and a man getting multiple women is hard mode so obviously they will be judged differently. It's like an experienced hunter taking down multiple big animals to eat vs a fat slob pigging out at a buffet.

>>insist that it's the mere fact they don't get laid that makes them act the way they do
It's not the lack of sex, it's the lack of human affection and feeling of unwantedness that actually results in incels going deranged. Getting thrown some pity pussy or going to a prostitute wouldn't fix that because lack of sex isn't actually the problem, it's just a symptom.

You must be a white male because I can assure you that black men are not free to express their anger without being attacked and/or murdered for it. Have you see the murder stats ever? How about the police brutality stats? It's black men that have to fear being attacked and killed, including by the people supposed to protect them, more than anyone else.

She's so cute

We can treat them the same as long as we treat both virgin women and virgin men (incels) the same.

>dumb whores creating crotch goblins that gobble tax dollars
>same fatherless pieces of shit commit violent crimes and gobble more taxes in prison
>never shutting the fuck up
>being dogshit in the workplace
>ruining the economy
>ruining academia
>ruining culture to its core

>not bothering anyone
when I tell washed up post wall wine aunt cat having cunts my wife stays at home with our children you can see the rage build like a god damn volcano

>incels: clearly bothered
>women: not bothering anyone
Well those can't possibly both be true can they

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-051542.png (1079x1878, 1.14M)

>It's black men that have to fear being attacked and killed,
By other angry black men
God you're fucking retarded

Fixed that for you

Attached: 1659885773732.png (1080x1040, 576.21K)

I've wished that I were a girl/woman since I was 11 years old so admittedly this is literally me
Recently saw the thing with the Finnish prime minister and that made me so angry
Well there's some self awareness in this I guess

>My own area of expertise
Women are incompetent losers who would not have real jobs without quotas.

>he created a Timless universe
Sounds like heaven to me.

Attached: proxy-image[3].jpg (1000x562, 133.2K)

Ok buddy.
Now try to get at least 1.

nice

>Why don't you go talk to one of those nice girls, son?

Based

>Completely avoids the point and resorts to "hav sex incel"
I accept your concession

oh sweaty you forgot the part where women owe me sex

Hi, nice to meet you. Transwomen are not women. Have a lovely day.

Attached: 1660869079539288.jpg (251x201, 7.53K)

>women
>even once in their life having heard let alone comprehended, let alone read the Silmarillion

Attached: 1654921428195.jpg (1570x1536, 396.38K)