New Fallout TV Series Set Photos Leaked

It's looking kino, boys, starring Walton Goggins and Kyle MacLachlan.
Looks like kino is on the menu. :)

Attached: Vault69.jpg (1280x945, 97.23K)

VGH...

Attached: kino.jpg (970x647, 117.47K)

It's going to be fucking shit like every show nowadays.

negative idiot rope yourself

This
It's going to be quirky wacky bullshit with no edge
I wish they'd made that Fallout movie in the nineties so they'd get an actual idea of what the tone should be

engineerfags riddle me this:
whats the sense in having those conduits so much lower than the indented water pipes? seems to me that you could put them further up above, no worries about vaulters headbanging that header

>"leaked" (released deliberately)
>post includes the Highest Billed Actors
>uses ":)"

neck yourself, intern

I can practically smell the shit stench from the orville just by seeing the set.

You know it's true though, especially something based on a video game franchise. Just look at what happened to Halo and Resident Evil recently.

>brick walls
And it’s already shit that doesn’t follow source material.

>Fallout TV series
>Wool TV series

What's gonna be the better show about living in a bunker?

It's going to be gonzokino.

Dunno how you could be excited when the whole thing is being written by the Westworld duo.

Also, the fact that they are investing so much into the sets already tells you its going to be mostly drama inside the vaults instead anything about the apocalypse or the world.
Can't wait for "The Walking Fallout".

Yeah they were "leaked" sure bro. Not just marketing. Good work spreading them shill.

Westworld was kino. The black cock scene made my gf wet as fuck.

Oh great, here we go with blatent unexplained mysteries forever leading you on that you don't get answers for until the season finale.

They've already leaked photos from numerous outside sets such as Super Duper Mart and DC ruins.
Try again, incel.

>every show
better call saul
the boys
the rehearsal
rekieta Law

:^O!!!!

>Mediocre with some great moments
>Shit
>Mediocre
>Shit

Better Call Saul Seasons 1-3 is some of the best television there's ever been.