I turn on the subtitles just as a default, even if I can hear and understand what's being said

I turn on the subtitles just as a default, even if I can hear and understand what's being said.
Anyone who doesn't is a low I.Q boomer

Attached: FB_IMG_1660878242596.jpg (534x491, 19.23K)

Agreed, always turn them on or dl them from YFIYs data base

Same. Movies have too much mumbling

Movies aren't made to have subtitles. The director didn't include them in his vision

Attached: 1660685390496182(1).png (1106x1012, 1.09M)

Was it also part of the director's vision to have the sound mastering be muddled garbage?

Yeah he envisioned muffled desynced audio instead

>mumble
>muddle
>muffle
Interesting how all three words are similar

The characters mumbling like stupid minorities was in his vision? Fuck him then. Him because women can't be directors, at least not competent ones.

Attached: 1560057170699.png (1000x1000, 119.25K)

Idk why I like reading whats being said, the only annoying part is you can have things spoiled like names of people talking that havent showed up on screen yet, or you ready too fast and spoil a jumpscare etc

Nah....bitch is based. Subtitles are fucking gay

i turn the subtitles on just to make visionfags seethe

>Americans making fun of europeans for dubbing their films into their own language
>watch movies with muffled, badly mixed audio they cant understand themselves so they have to use subtitles or put the volume up to deafening levels

You would get a kick out of inherent vice then
>amirite guys?? hehe hmmmm

>being a readlet

He should have thought of that before he let idiots do the sound mastering.

The director also envisioned people would hear the dialogue clearly in his film. Clearly he has failed

>uncut
Disgusting

Bottom opinion is ironic. The problem is that you obviously read the subtitles faster than the dialog is spoken, and that often robs the words of their impact.

maybe it was intentionally muffled to fight heteronormative stereotypes about spoken dialogue

Attached: debicki.jpg (1080x1350, 144.21K)

Top is lame because watching nflix at all, bottom is lame because he’s one of the countless people that think subtitles are a smart thing because reading. Such a gay culture, nflix/twitter/leftists are so far back.

lol this. Some parts are loud as fuck for no reason and in others the characters are talking like they have a mouth full of marbles inside of a toilet bowl

Subtitles always because modern audio balance is unmitigated bum

/thread