So, according to the movie's writer...

So, according to the movie's writer, these guys evolved into such a hostile environment that their bodies evolved to become immune to everything in order to survive, which is why they can survive even a planet's explosion (that's how they arrived on earth. their planet exploded and chunks of their planet landed on earth, with them still alive because their bodies are indestructible)

isn't that a bit too overpowered?

Attached: file.png (1899x1423, 2.05M)

Not at all you can get there after 3 months of a solid gym routine

What do they eat?

but then their face is weak to gunfire, which they have to expose to hear anything

Nothing. According to the writer, they evolved to such a point where they no longer need food nor water to live

They are weak to gunfire and loud noises

Ass

Guns are clearly more powerful and more silent than a planet exploding.

so why do they attack us ? or why dont they just kill each others ?

Incredibly lazy writing

Literally a re worked Cloverfield monster

>The aliens are weak to loud noises
>The military was decimated in months
>Despite the fact that nearly every weapon the military uses is incredibly loud
Huh?

So it's an accidental alien invasion by what are effectively giant tardigrades? I kind of like it, but it creates more inconsistencies with their durability.

Attached: 1024px-SEM_image_of_Milnesium_tardigradum_in_active_state_-_journal.pone.0045682.g001-2.png (1024x785, 1.2M)

I think they are only vulnerable to certain high pitch frequencies, like the ones emitted by the daughter's cochlear hearing device built by her dad
(I still haven't watched part 2 btw)

Its called lazy backwards writing where they wanted the scenario but realized it would require a lot of completely ridiculous explanation for how it would be able to work.

I dont know from what show or film these are but that just sounds retarded

It's one thing to make aliens stronger, tougher, faster, and smarter but invulnerable is just stupid

if they dont eat or drink why do they have mouths with teeth?

Imagine setting one of these loose in like, Oakland or Harlem or Atlanta or Philadelphia or Los Angeles and just like, could you imagine, even? You know what I'm saying? Like, in the bad parts? You know what I'm saying?

actually they were already buried here on Earth and come up out of the ground during a lightning storm

After
Shool
Snacks

>their planet exploded and chunks of their planet landed on earth
This is literally the most retarded thing ever written. Planets do not "explode" like fucking Alderaan in 1978. They don't just blow up like they're fucking rocks. A force sufficient enough to destroy a planet literally VAPORIZES the entire thing. A dump truck hitting a planet at sufficient percentage of light speed is going to heat the thing up so much it instantly turns into a blob of fucking incandescent orange goo and then smears itself across the solar system like a snotball getting hit by a flyswatter. People vastly underestimate just how liquid matter is outside of the tiny goldilocks band of temperatures and pressures where solidity is possible. There's no such thing as super ablative magic xenomorph alien armor that's going to resist getting turned into its component fucking atoms if a finger of god nudges a planet one inch to the right.