My god he is so fucking ugly.. gomez is supposed to be a chad what were they thinking???

My god he is so fucking ugly.. gomez is supposed to be a chad what were they thinking???

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

Attached: I27Z4W56NRFF5GO5PGAUK2F7AI.jpg (695x863, 55.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3dzw4t_dB5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the GOAT!

>gomez is supposed to be a chad
No. He isn't. Raul Julia played a different Gomez, comic or tv Gomez was not a chad.

Gomez was always a wonky looking motherfucker, you’ve been fooled by the 90s movies.

gfy dude

youtube.com/watch?v=3dzw4t_dB5M

The 90's movies defined the Adams family for most people.

why does he look like ron perlmans spanish stepbrother cousin

kino

I had never heard of this guy until the cat agent in Bojack Horseman said she “loved Luis Guzman”. It turns out I saw him as one of the bad guys in Crocodile Dundee 2. How can anyone “love Luis Guzman” if that’s the only kind of shit he’s done?

Say it to my face

Attached: Guzman Kino.jpg (1000x667, 53.59K)

looks accurate to me.

Attached: 6694662-2.jpg (451x640, 58.08K)

literally nobody has ever seen those

dude played a PUNK in Carlitos Way.

can't even look at him now

Attached: john leguizamo luis guzman carlitos way 1993.jpg (1046x544, 78.1K)

I could never understand how he got a job in hollywood as anything other than a mexican bandit in a western

>ugly ass fucking spic that can't act cast as gomez adams so some retarded faggot fuck on twitter can say "SEE! voicecrack HE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE THE CHARACTER FROM THE ORIGINAL ART!"
the 90's films cemented the characterization of the adam's family, you are simply coping because you dont have a personality.

>benny blanco from the bronx
>tranny timmy from the tronx

coincidence? I think not.

That said I think he is a good Gomez.

>Gomez is supposed to be a chad!

Attached: Gomez.jpg (174x290, 8.47K)

He was pretty cool in this though a lot less ethnic than the 90s version.

>the 90's films cemented the characterization
No one cares anymore. Its not like they were considered great movies even at the time of their release.

Stop whining you fucking bitch holy shit

I have never, ever met a hispanic person named "Gomez". That's a last name, never a first name. And no, being butt-ugly doesn't excuse the casting either. I really hope the script and their acting outshine the casting.

This, the only reason theyre so popular is because of Raul Julia as Gomez and Doc Brown playing Uncle Fester

He's a mix between the cartoon and previous live action. It's fine.

Google says it's a rare first name but it does exist as a first name.