Why was he the only one with a good ending?

Why was he the only one with a good ending?

Attached: lo caminho.jpg (937x527, 90.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRV06ZdH9KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's an Xbox chad. That's why.

idk he is young and can start anew. Old men old and bad can't learn new tricks must die

El Camino was kino. I remember everyone shitting on it but I rewatched it yesterday, it's great

He wasn’t in the empire-making business, unlike everyone else.

>He wasn’t in the empire-making business
and saul was? how?

Really? You're serious?

Yo Xbox, give me a good ending

yes. i didn't watch the entire show but thanks to this fucking board i got all the spoilers about his ending
care to explain how?

His character and their arc were impossible to fuck up is why

Did you see his house?

>Jesse positioned as the likeable "good guy" moral character who is a victim and deserves a happy end

Dishonest goy slop. He was an absolute piece of shit. Remember when he lurked the support group for recovering addicts to sell drugs to them?

watch this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=RRV06ZdH9KE

But he was? Did you forget he was Walts co partner in all the series

He was tortured by neo nazis for months on end, lost everyone he cared about (which was only Walt in the end, Jane was using him for drugs and money), and was trying to do right by already working with Hank. Saul spent some time in the son and watched Howard get shot, it’s not the same thing. Walt had a happy ending too.

Why did Saul turn himself in and Jesse didn’t?

Walt had happy ending

>HE SMOKED A REEFER CIGARETTE SO HE LE BAD!!!

GODDAMN DEVILS LETTUCE UNG OH MY GOD WHERES MY SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK *liver gives out*

>goes to Alaska
>makes a box
>immediate starts cooking meth
Season one of "That's Jesse!" on AMC

Unironically they will probably make a series or movie about Saul in prison that ends with him escaping and then dying.

he escaped the westworld. also wasn't bcs supposed to be a prequel? what gives?

Jesse already turned himself in to Hank you fucking retard. Did you speed watch him becoming a rat? He already did his part, cleared his conscious, and was tortured for it

He also turned snitch

a lot of american families actually disown their child if they catch them smoking da weedz

This is the actual reason. Walt and Saul are old as shit, so was Mike.