There are no habitat worlds in this galaxy. There are no aliens...

There are no habitat worlds in this galaxy. There are no aliens. An alien invasion is impossible from another star system let alone another galaxy. We’re protected by the Oort Cloud which acts as our castle defence. Extra dimensional beings are more plausible.

Attached: 6CF8BAA7-539E-463D-84CC-664C023BC5A2.jpg (675x1000, 653.13K)

How does the Oort Cloud help? Aren't those icy balls spaced tens of thousands of miles apart or something?

There’s trillions of pebbles that can easily destroy any ship traversing the Oort Cloud. They say that above and below our planetary plane there’s no debris but I don’t believe it.

The idea that there are no other habitable worlds in the Milky Way is ludicrous, but I agree that reaching us is probably not worth the trouble, if it is even possible, for other species. It's more likely that there's tons of life out there, but it will remain ever separate.

Ad Astra was a bad movie and if you think otherwise I don't want to hear your thoughts on interstellar travel and what advanced life on other plants looks like.

That baboon scene was fucking tight though

we are utterly alone. there is no god. we are just something that happens in whatever this all is, you'll never understand it and there is no big reveal at the end.

Attached: 87t878t.jpg (318x546, 10.71K)

Such a kino movie, shame it filters retards hard.

you should watch the original. it's called Apocalypse Now

>They say that above and below our planetary plane there’s no debris
You're think of the kuiper belt. that's on our planetary plane, the oort cloud is a cloud/spherical around everything

Attached: oort_cloud.jpg (450x297, 35.09K)

Sounds like a shitty boring movie about muh nihilism and Brad Pitt making the droopy face or something. Thanks gents, now I won't waste time watching it.

Does anybody know how dense the Oort Cloud is supposed to be? Can't be very.

maybe you should go watch some movie made by christians or some gay shit like that. You arent based enough to accept the true nature of our reality.

I kind of liked and not liked the final message but kino movie non the less.

Just use a plasma shield on your ship that protects you from the pebbles.

It’s over

Hah! It would be more fun to watch Passion of the Christ 2, no lie. My shits are of far greater interest than deep, dusty, empty space. Send the fucking robots to mine the asteroid belts when they're smart enough. Maybe the cabonaceous rocks will yield some useful compounds. Fuck everything else. Who'd want to go out there in person?

If objects could travel faster than the speed of light they would no-clip thru solid matter. Warp in, destroy earth, warp out. Simple as.

imagine being such a naive optimist that you believe there are no space niggers or space kikes out there. outer space is exactly like earth outside of europe, its filled with things waiting to latch onto us and drag us down. thats why space travel needs to be banned before we make a mistake we cant come back from

the fedora reveals they/themselves

More like this is why we need to develop near-celerity impactors and singularity weapons to kill space kikes and their space nigger minions.

Kek! Fuck alien faggots, jamming their fancy vibrators up our asses and jacking off to our night terrors (which they induce!) Just because a nigga's got high tech from long accumulation doesn't presuppose greater morality.

Attached: WhyMe.webm (480x360, 1.56M)

Great movie.