Is this flick any good? How much is my nigga Steven Yeun in it?

Is this flick any good? How much is my nigga Steven Yeun in it?

Attached: firefox_5y79nbSuv3.png (482x834, 723.65K)

It's a decent monster movie, don't expect anything too deep. There's also no political bullshit despite what you've probably read in a random shitpost.

Stephen is in it for a good amount of time, and his character is tied to the more interesting parts imo

It's worth a watch, good friday night flick to see alien shit

your nigga steven is in it a good amount, he did a good job with his character

I really liked it. I named my cat about 3 weeks before Nope, if I hadn't, I would've named him Jean Jacket. If you watch the final trailer, that is what the movie is about.

Everyone keeps saying this movie is about racism and inequality in social status, I saw it and I am sitting here going, what in the fuck are these insane faggots talking about?

It's a good movie about a family trying to figure out to make it big, stay alive but want to get out of poverty because they are selling their horses to keep the lights on.

Watch it, Jean Jacket is the first original monster in a long time, he strikes me as one of those realistic angels redditors are so obsessed with.

If you liked tremors you'll like this film

simply not enough hypno vore

Kratom. I fucking love it, bros.

I am totally not high.

Movie was good, no woke shit.

Do you like vore?

Nope

>he strikes me as one of those realistic angels redditors are so obsessed with.
Pretty sure hes based on the angels from Evangelion. The bike at the end even says Eva on it

>Is this flick any good?
Actually yes. Peele's best so far by a wide margin I'd say.

wtf was the point of the monkey flashbacks? also was the veiled lady at the feeding show the girl who got fucked up by the chimp?

simply not enough roomba vore

The most interesting and original take on the classic "flying saucer"/UFO in years.

>was the veiled lady at the feeding show the girl who got fucked up by the chimp?
Yep.

Jean Jacket is sad ;__;
Jean Jacket is lonely TT__TT

It lashes out because it has been taken out of it's environment and forced to live where it doesn't belong! Ancient aliens brought it here as a pet long ago but left it behind, now, it's scared, alone, and gone mad. Like a chimp taken from the jungle.

Natural Jean Jackets live in happy pods in the wild soaring through the blackness of space, communal and sweet creatures. It doesn't belong here like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the shills forgot about it a day after it was released. No threads about it since then.

Something about a jellyfish

No, he's based on SCP 312

comedians that basically over glorified prop comics is a director now.
Fuck this gay earth, you don't see Seinfeld trying to be Spielberg.