I cannot describe how stupid and unrealistic this ending was. First of all...

I cannot describe how stupid and unrealistic this ending was. First of all, the chanting scene is stolen from a film called Down by Law, the ice cream scene. Second, he's going to a federal prison that is supposed to be ADX Florence Supermax in Colorado. No one on that bus would know who in the fuck Saul is, they'd be from all over the fucking country, much less the catchphrase from his apparently short running ad campaign that aired only in ABQ. That's literally how federal prison works. Third, ADX is for terrorists, escape artists and prisoners who repeatedly assault staff. It's solitary for life, 23 hours a day in a small cell with no privileges. No way a fucking lawyer is going there for tax fraud. No way he's getting 86 years. In fact, they wouldn't be looking for him at all. That's not how it works. Everyone in the justice system has discretion, from the beat cop, to the DA, to the judge, up to the attorney general. Just because a crime was committed doesn't mean they pursue a case. They don't go after their own like this, for petty shit like this. The IRS just wants their money. He could have paid them and got probation at worst.

And finally, there isn't a defense attorney in the world who wouldn't try to get the best deal possible, who would just get themselves in more trouble. Ridiculous. Their hatred for cops is greater than the love for some bitch. So fucking dumb. He got over Chuck in two seconds yet we're supposed to believe he's pining for Kim? They ruined his character. Everything after Chuck was shit.

Attached: saul.jpg (780x438, 49.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4yenXwx7ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares

Based. Fuck the fangirls.

Attached: Icare.gif (380x162, 688.49K)

Attached: 1659829911856923.gif (250x250, 1.82M)

upvoted! what video essay gave you these opinions btw?

Saul was famous nationally
youtube.com/watch?v=C4yenXwx7ao

Thank you for your participation.

I don't like the ending but you need to be really dumb if you think he "got over Chuck in two seconds"

Attached: lips.webm (640x720, 1.76M)

He was charged with being accessory to murder, covering for WW and some other shit and not just tax fraud lol, still doesn't change the fact that the climax scene in the courtroom was kinda dumb and forced overall

Oh bullshit. Number, ADX Florence is for the worst of the worst criminals that regular max prisons couldn't deal with, escape artists and terrorists. Meaning almost all of these prisoners would either be transfered from other state prisons or federal prisons, or they are coming from a federal jail. When you're arrested for a federal crime, you may initially get booked into your local jail, but after arraignment, the judge typically dismiss all the charges, giving the prisoner a false sense of hope that they are getting out, only for US Marshals to be waiting for them in the courthouse hallway, right outside the door. I've seen it personally happen to a friend of mine.

And I guarantee you that in jail or prison, no one is watching fucking CNBC. It's totally ridiculous and most jails probably don't even have the station. And anyway, seeing a 10 minute segment on CNBC is not going to make you remember some ABQ lawyer and the catch phrase to his commercials to the point you get so excited that the entire chants his famous line like they all know and adore him. It's totally absurd. Not to mention, that episode of American Greed wouldn't come out until well after Jimmy was convicted and sent to prison. Even if they rushed it, it could still be 6 months or more. They already have other episodes filming and filmed but yet to air. The show runs in seasons, so all the other episodes would run first before they ran his. They'd have to get interviews with people Saul knew, as well as police and prosecutors involved with his case. That all takes time. Jimmy would have been in prison for a year before they aired that. And in ADX, you get no privileges, and that includes a TV. You're not going to convince me that some negroe who spent 2 years fighting a case in a regular jail before he was finally convicted and sent off is gonna know who he is. Neither is some Arab terrorist who barely speaks english. Nor the guys in the Aryan Brotherhood who assaults staff.

OK, then he carried on 2 seconds after Chuck died. And if they hadn't time skipped way too far ahead, we would have seen him do the exact same thing with Kim.

Thanks your thoughts on this obscure topic are unique and useful

you type too much

He had the plea deal before his character flipped 180 to go against everything the man stood for his entire life. Bucking authority was a compulsion to him. Remember when he got the office and there was a switched taped up with a sign that said, "DO NOT TURN OFF"? He couldn't help himself but to immediately turn it off. Cops and DAs were his sworn enemies, yet he gives them everything for no good reason.

Fuck of back to Twitter then phone poster. Prior to everyone having a cell phone, the discourse here used to be much, much hire. Now it's almost all just bait threads.

I posted this as soon as the show was over, and will keep posting it until /bcs/ fags are blown completely out. Because basically everything I stated is pure fact. Ending is a mess that makes no sense.

tell me more about how tee vee shows need to be 100% accurate to our nation's prison systems user

This show was a train wreck from start to finish, totally unplanned, no sense of pacing, fan service by the boatload. Good riddance to it.

>the discourse used to be much, much hire
>hire

Attached: Megamind.png (360x450, 128.95K)

Get real. This show goes above and beyond to pride it's self in realism, flaunting it all around. It's not at all complicated to understand that he would never go to ADX Supermax, and would never take any deal that would send him there. They'd never even consider sending him there. And no one would know hm. These are just facts. They are the ones who went out of the way to show the sign for the prison he was headed to. They could have easily just left that out and it would have been a little better, though still, no one would know him.

yep

Ah yes, I made a typo, therefore my argument is invalid.

Correct and based take.

>much, much hire
So this is all bait, then?

That's not a typo, it's just you being a moron.

You made a typo *as you were complaining about the quality of discourse on 4channel
org/tv*.
Therefore yes, your complaint is invalidated.

How about you kill yourself over it, fag?

They knew that the majority of fans are stupid and wouldn't understand how prison works. That's why you see a lot of people loving the ending.

*raises paw*
I care!